Tuesday 10 December 2013

Mystery

I am reporting this as something that was brought to my attention. I have no ideas, but then there's lots of strange-goings on

Strange event regsitered on radar

"I'm puzzled by what I'm seeing on radar.

"There are streaks moving at incredible speeds from northeast to southwest.
I saw the same thing last night when checking this storm moving across the United States. Last night they were in the west - today they're east - but moving along the same trajectory.

"My suspicion is this is Ison debris?"


To see radar images GO HERE



"….I just find it striking that the trajectories of these objects are the same as described in this Ison video...."





Any alternative explanation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.