Sunday 11 May 2014

ДЕНЬ ПОБЕДЫ, ВЕЛЛИНГТОН, НОВАЯ ЗЕЛАНДИЯ 2014

I have overcome my technophobia to discover how to record myself and produce this video. Doing so has confirmed my previous reluctance to go “on air”

However, here I am in all my glory (sic)!

The following is the speech I never got to make at celebrations of the 69th anniversary of the victory over nazi Germany held in Wellington yesterday.

This was organised by members of the Wellington Russian Club and invited guests included the ambassador of the Russian Federation and a veteran of the Murmansk convoys during the war.




Victory Day – 9 May, 2014




The same speech in Russian - 







And here is a song from the concert that followed -



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.