Wednesday 7 August 2019

My personal reflections - 6 August, 2019



Today, because I was feeling so dizzy I put my thoughts on Google Docs which meant that they were on the Web.

When I came to record the video, first the application Quicktime would not open and would not record. When I finally got the recording done (with lots of other strange anomalous happenings) I could not either save or export the recording onto the desktop.

I managed to record the following on my #2 computer.

When I came back one hour later I was able to export the original recording onto the desktop quickly and without trouble.

What are the odds?


Values in a world that is being destroyed by Dark Forces




These are the videos that I wanted to (but couldn't) include in my video.


Basic humanity and decency lost as hate rules Hong Kong's protest crisis

SCMP Chief News Editor Yonden Lhatoo discusses the extent of hatred and animosity plaguing Hong Kong, a deeply divided city.



Beijing Warns USA: People Who Play With Fire Will Perish by Fire


Today on TRUNEWS we discuss the unraveling chaos in the streets of Hong Kong as millions stand on the edge of a bloody revolution fomented by West agents, or a military crackdown by Beijing that will dwarf the carnage of Tiananmen Square

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.