Thursday 20 December 2018

From the CAMS website


The methane emergency eliminated at the stroke of a pen by committee decision


Isn't it amazing how the methane emergency has been nullified at the stroke of a pen?




it's not just fraud by changing the colour codes but I am suspicious about the data.

Methane goes up and down but that shit has been around for many weeks and the situation changes SUDDENLY to coincide with changes in the CAMS website.

No one (or almost no one) wants to engage with the demonstrable so I've given up trying to persuade people and concentrate on myself instead.

It's not some sort of "conspiracy theory"but a refusal to even look at the evidence, still less discuss it.

Apart from looking at stuff they do on a case-by-case basis I'm washing my hands of these people. I have lost confidence.

Image may contain: text

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.