Friday 12 April 2019

Reflections on the arrest of Julian Assange


Unfortunately I have lost the exact quote but I have seen two sets of comments saying that when it comes to a choice between Truth and the agenda of the elite the Truth doesn't get a look in.

Have you noticed?

Truth is the enemy and Darkness is falling



Today is the day I have been dreading for some time now.

I have always seen the fate of Julian Assange as a litmus test for where the world is headed.

I was woken up at 1 o'clock this morning with the news that the Ecuadorian embassy had withdrawn its political asylum given to Julian Assange and an hour later British police went into the building to arrest him.

I am still trying to get my head around this outrage although I think I know what it means for us, especially as it comes not quite one month after a terrible massacre in my home city, Christchurch which is anything other than what it is being painted as while meanwhile there is hysteria everywhere and a backlash against truth tellers.

Nothing illustrates this better than what happened to me this morning. I managed to post one item on the arrest of Assange but when I tried to post a second item everything stalled and, in addition to Blogger suddenly not working. Turned out I could not even send the HTML text to myself in Facebook Messenger or Gmail.

If I tried sending anything else – either in Messenger or email it worked perfectly but if I came back to the piece in question – forget it!

The various articles that are out there can explain the events better than I can,but in brief….

The visit to Julian by journo Cassandra Fairbanks was the first indication that something was afoot when the Embassy insisted that Julian undergo a strip search before seeing her.

Then there was the leak from Ecuador that they were about to push Julian out of the Embassy. This did not happen because of the actions of those mounting a vigil outside the embassy.

Then yesterday Wikileaks held a press conference revealing an attempt to extort 3 million euros from Wikileaks as well as details of the incredibly intrusive surveillance of Julian Assange within the embassy including recordings of meetings that are supposed to be confidential, such as with his lawyer or doctor.

The aggressive questioning from British presstitutes – such as “what do you think of Assange's role in the election of Donald Trump”? Etc,

Events moved very quickly with Ecuador announcing it had removed political asylum and then shortly after the cops moved in to literally carry a prtesting Assange out of the embassy into a police paddy wagon.

The Assange we have not seen or heard of in a year has clearly not lost his spirit even if his health has been destroyed. He gave a 'thumbs up' signal and his first words were ones of defiance.

Immediately a sealed indictment was unsealed that made reference to him trying to get a password from Chelsea Manning to hack official computers. This, apparently, carries a jail term of 5 years. Who in their right mind would believe that the US authorities have spent so much time and effort just for this.

No, this is a ruse to possibly appease the British judges so they do not have to imagine they are extraditing him to the US to disappear into a black hole with a secret trial.

Only fools could believe otherwise.

We have been told by the lamestream media that all that Assange needed to do was to walk out of the embassy and it was always implied that he is somehow the author of his own misfortune.

I even saw something the other day where (if I have it correct) the British authoriites had stated they would NOT extradite Assange.

All that was totally fake and as soon as Assange is removed from the embassy the sealed indictment is unsealed and extradition procedures are begun.

EVERYTHING ASSANGE WARNED WOULD HAPPEN AND WHICH WAS POO-POOED HAS COME ABOUT.

In the film of Assange being carried out of the embassy there is one long-haired individual. Cassandra Fairbanks reported seeing all the arresting police outside the embassy. When she queried them they claimed they were customers at Harrods nearby, and the long-haired individual claimed he had not heard of Wikileaks!

What will follow? I suspect that Assange will be in a British jail while extradition questions are resolved which may take some time. I have heard that there may be a plan B with the Swedes reportedly reopening their case against Julian Assange.

If one plan doesn't work the other plan may do so.

Meanwhile I have just seen a report of US lawmakers celebrating over his arrest. The coup against Trump has gone into abeyance as the politicians unite in their hatred of Assange just as they do over waging war.

In the meantime, Trump who said scores of time “I love Wikileaks” during the campaign now claims to know nothing.


As to what this might all mean I can hardly express my fears as to what this means.

With the Christchurch massacre carried out in all probability by state actors and the ensuing crackdown that has hardly started yet and now this Dark times have come across and the psychopaths and the satanic forces in charge it seems that Evil is in the ascendancy.

Not SEEMS, but IS!

Journalists everywhere, rather than supping with the Deep State Devil should be quaking in their boots. Now instead of choosing to be the scribes of the Deep State will now be forced to carry out this role.

It is not only journalism, especially the alternative media that is gravely threatened but it is now everybody although, as in all tyrannies the life of the silent majority, the passively-accepting will be largely unaffected, I would imagine – FOR NOW.

NZ has had its very own 9/11 and we are likely to see our version of the Patriot Act in short order. Meanwhile, the ability for journalists to speak out and for the public to get the truth about the sorts of crimes as Wikileaks has provided for about 9 years – will disappear and along with a destruction of the internet as we know it we will be thrust into the dark.

In the meantime I am going to continue as best I can with interference and declining health to bring the truth as best I can.

I don't know if I am being paranoid but I can imagine a rude knock at the door sometime in the not so distant future.

This is Seemorerocks, reporting from Down-Under



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.