Saturday 22 September 2018

Paul Beckwith on the Blue Ocean Event in the Arctic


The Arctic Blue-Ocean-Event (BOE). When? Then What?



Paul Beckwith 

 We are hurtling towards the Blue Ocean Event (BOE) in the Arctic. Nobody knows for sure when it will happen.

From my analysis, which I discuss in this video, my best guess is that the BOE will happen in 2022. There will be essentially NO sea ice in the Arctic Ocean for a few weeks to a month in September, 2022.

After this BOE happens, then what will follow in subsequent years? I think that by BOE+2 years the Arctic Ocean will be ice free for August, September, and October. By BOE+4 years it will be ice free for 5 months, and by BOE+10 years the Arctic Ocean will be free of sea ice year round.
    
During this decade of gut-wrenching transition, our climate and weather patterns will be profoundly disrupted, chaotic, and unstable, for example presenting enormous risks to our global food supply.

I am not paid by anybody for my work analyzing and producing these videos. Please consider donating at Please Donate to Paul, to support my efforts at educating the public on the risks that we collectively face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.