Friday 15 August 2014

Ukrainian nazism

Ethnic cleansing in Slavyansk
In Slavyansk, occupied by Ukrainian troops, the local residents have practically disappeared. The town is being inundated with migrants who speak with a foreign dialect, who take over the housing of those who left to escape the Ukrainian bombing campaign.





Translation by Valentina Lisitsa
Edited by S. Naylor

August 7, 2014



This is reported by one of very few residents of Slavyansk who, trusting Ukrainian official propaganda has made a decision to return to his native city. The picture that he saw is terrifying. He realized that the information about residents of Slavyansk returning home is nothing but a vile lie.

Please, heed our plea! The people have disappeared from Slavyansk!
I am a native of Slavyansk, residing here already for 27 years. Or better to say ‘I was residing‘, having left the town 3 months ago, when it was becoming dangerous to stay. All this time I found a refuge with my relatives in Odessa. I made a decision to return when all of Ukrainian media started saying that everything in Slavyansk is back to normal, that over 60% of residents have come back.

In three months of my absence my apartment remained untouched by shells from junta bombings or by its marauding thugs. I had already started to unpack when I heard the sound of my neighbor’s doors opening across the hallway. I thought it must be my neighbor, Sergey Ivanovich, but then I saw a young man unknown to me. To my question about his identity he replied that he is Sergey Ivanovich’ son.

Little problem here – the son of my neighbor died in a car accident 3 years ago – and he happened to be my childhood friend. I decided to pay a visit to my other neighbors and ask who this guy really is, perhaps truly a son about whom I had no idea.

Most of the apartments remained empty, but not all. And those which were occupied were occupied by people totally unknown to me. They introduced themselves as new tenants or relatives of my neighbors.

I knew everybody in my building, but those people I saw for the first time in my life. When I wanted to visit my acquaintances elsewhere, those who I knew, decided to stay in town under siege, I able to find neither them nor anybody even vaguely familiar. I was trying to locate old friends, trying all the phone numbers I knew – but nobody answered.

Where are my friends, will you tell me, Kiev junta? As I found out from communication with others, the same experience was shared by others who returned home after Kiev army occupied the town. Streets are practically devoid of people, those who do walk there are clearly not locals.

They speak Ukrainian, and if they try Russian one can spot a strong Western Ukrainian accent. Maybe we are going crazy, but it’s not only me alone who thinks the population of Slavyansk has been replaced by junta actors, for the sole purpose of hiding the fact of either extermination of local inhabitants; or their deportation.



Please spread this message, everyone must know what is happening with our city after its so-called ‘liberation’! “, pleads this resident of Slavyansk.


Meet Irina Farion



Meet Irina Farion, the very official defender of Ukie "kulture"




A while ago I promised to describe more of the freaks in Kiev but never had the time to do so. Today, I got an email from a friend "AK" who send me a video which I had seen a long time ago but which somebody had the good idea to subtitle into English.

Meet Irina Farion, the crazy witch of the Ukie nationalist camp, the female counterpart of Oleg Liashko, and every bit as fake and nasty as he is.

Like so many Ukie nationalists, in a not too distant past Mrs Farion used to be a doubleplusgoodthinking and loyal member of the CPSU. Then, with the winds of change, she followed the example of another great Ukie turncoat - Leonid Kravchuk - re-designed herself as a virulent nationalist. See for yourself the kind of stuff she became famous for:
And, as the video indicates, she is currently not in an insane asylum, but a bigshot in the Ukie junta.

When I look at the freaks in power in Kiev, I simply cannot understand how the western plutocrats can live with themselves. I must be very naive.

Cheers,


The Saker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.