Tuesday 3 December 2019

Prince Andrew’s bombshell email to Ghislaine Maxwell uncovered


Epstein, Prince Andrew and 


The Mega Group - Max Igan







2 December, 2019

Prince Andrew sent an email to Jeffrey Epstein's alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell at 5.50am to let her know he had 'specific questions' about Virginia Roberts in 2015.
Tonight's BBC Panorama investigation uncovered the email which suggests he asked for Ghislaine Maxwell's help in responding to Virginia Roberts' claims he had sex with her when she was 17 and a trafficked 'sex slave' of Epstein.
In the email the Prince tells Ghislaine Maxwell: 'Let me know when we can talk. Got some specific questions to ask you about Virginia Roberts.'
Ghislaine replies: 'Have some info. Call me when you have a moment.' 
The Duke of York sent an email to Ghislaine Maxwell at 5.50am in 2015 to let her know he had 'specific questions' about Virginia Roberts after elements of the allegations came to light
The Duke of York sent an email to Ghislaine Maxwell at 5.50am in 2015 to let her know he had 'specific questions' about Virginia Roberts after elements of the allegations came to light
Maxwell replied to say she had 'some info' and recommended Andrew telephone her

Maxwell replied to say she had 'some info' and recommended Andrew telephone her
In moving and at times tearful interviews tonight, Virginia Roberts also said she is 'calling BS' on 'ridiculous excuses' from 'people on the inside' which seek to rubbish her claim of having had sex with Prince Andrew while a teenager trafficked by Jeffrey Epstein, adding, 'because that's what it is'.
The 35-year-old has continually alleged that she was trafficked by Jeffrey Epstein and had to have sex with Andrew, which the Duke of York categorically denies.
She told the BBC's Panorama in an interview on BBC One at 9pm tonight that 'The people on the inside are going to keep coming up with these ridiculous excuses - like his arm was elongated or the photo was doctored, or he came to New York to break up with Jeffrey Epstein. 
'I mean, come on, I'm calling BS on this, because that's what it is.'
Sticking to her story she described feeling 'horrified, disgusted and ashamed' after sex with Prince Andrew when she was 17 at the direction of Jeffrey Epstein's alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell.
The 35-year-old told the BBC tonight that after leaving Tramp nightclub with Prince Andrew: 'In the car Ghislaine tells me that I have to do for Andrew what I do for Jeffrey. 
'And that made me sick. I didn't expect it from royalty. I didn't expect it from someone that people look up to and admire - the royal family.'
She said: 'There was a bath and it started there and it led into the bedroom. It didn't last very long the whole entire procedure. It was disgusting. 
'He wasn't mean or anything. But he got up and said thanks and walked out. And I sat there in bed just felt horrified and ashamed and felt dirty.'
She added: 'I had just been abused by a member of the royal family.'
 She also told the BBC that she knew she 'had to keep him happy because that's what Jeffrey and Ghislaine (Maxwell, Epstein's then-girlfriend) would have expected from me.' 
Miss Roberts, now known as Virginia Giuffre, urged the British public to 'stand up beside me to help me fight this fight' and 'not accept this as being OK'. 
In the interview with BBC Panorama, she told how Andrew was 'the most hideous dancer I've ever seen in my life' and 'his sweat was ... raining basically everywhere'.
Miss Roberts's interview took place before the duke's appearance on Newsnight. 
In the broadcast she revealed she was sexually abused from the age of seven and had run away from home.
She said: ' I was abused from a very young age. Seven years old and my childhood was quickly taken away from me. 
'I was just so mentally scarred already at such a young age and I ran away from that. I found nothing on the streets except for hunger and pain and abuse and it was scary, I wanted to get out of it.' 
She added: 'I implore the people in the UK to stand up beside me, to help me fight this fight, to not accept this as being OK.
'This is not some sordid sex story. This is a story of being trafficked, This is a story of abuse and this is a story of your guys' royalty.'
The Panorama investigation also discovered that lawyers for five of Jeffrey Epstein's victims want Prince Andrew to provide testimony in their court cases. 
The five women, who are suing Epstein's estate, say the Prince witnessed how people were given massages at the sexual predator's homes.
Pre-trial witness subpoenas have been prepared for all five cases and could be served on Prince Andrew if he returns to the United States. 
The subpoenas would have to be signed off by a judge once the Prince was on US soil. He would then be able to challenge the subpoena in court if he didn't want to give evidence.
Prince Andrew says that he did not see, witness or suspect any suspicious behaviour during his visits to Mr Epstein's homes in Florida, New York and the Caribbean. 
But the lawyer who represents the five women says the Duke of York could have important information about Epstein's sex trafficking operation. David Boies told Panorama: 'One of the things that we have tried is to interview Prince Andrew and to try to get what his explanation is. 
'He was a frequent visitor. They ought to submit to an interview. They ought to talk about it'. 
Lawyers for the victims have written twice to the prince requesting an interview, but have yet to receive a response.
The hour-long investigative programme entitled The Prince and the Epstein Scandal was first trailed last Thursday.
In clips released ahead of the screening, Miss Roberts alleged how she was brought to London by Epstein in 2001, introduced to Andrew and taken to Tramp nightclub, and asked by the duke to dance.
She told Panorama reporter Darragh Macintyre: 'He is the most hideous dancer I've ever seen in my life.
'It was horrible and this guy was sweating all over me, his sweat was like it was raining basically everywhere, I was just like grossed out from it, but I knew I had to keep him happy because that's what Jeffrey and Ghislaine would have expected from me.'
In his recent Newsnight interview, Andrew claimed he had a medical condition in 2001, after suffering an overdose of adrenaline in the Falklands War when he was shot at, which meant he did not sweat.
When they had left the club, Miss Roberts said the socialite Ms Maxwell gave her instructions. She added: 'In the car Ghislaine tells me that I have to do for Andrew what I do for Jeffrey and that just made me sick.'
She said that later that evening she had sex with Andrew upstairs at Maxwell's house in Belgravia.
The duke has insisted he has no memory of meeting Miss Roberts, saying: 'I can absolutely categorically tell you it never happened. I have no recollection of ever meeting this lady, none whatsoever.' 
He denies having sex with her. 
The duke has been pictured with his arm around Miss Roberts's waist at Ghislaine Maxwell's house.
He said he had no memory of the photo being taken and questioned whether it was his own hand in the image - claims derided as 'BS' by Miss Roberts. 
'He knows what happened. I know what happened and there's only one of us telling the truth, and I know that's me.'
In response to tonight's Panorama, a Buckingham Palace spokesman said the Duke 'unequivocally regrets his ill-judged association with Jeffrey Epstein' and 'deeply sympathises with those affected who want some form of closure'.
They said 'it is emphatically denied that The Duke of York had any form of sexual contact or relationship with Virginia Roberts. Any claim to the contrary is false and without foundation'.
The palace has also stated that any suggestion of impropriety with underage minors by the duke was 'categorically untrue'.
Miss Roberts alleges the duke slept with her on three separate occasions, twice while she was underage.
During his Newsnight interview, the duke said an alleged encounter with Miss Roberts  in 2001 did not happen as he spent the day with his daughter, Princess Beatrice, taking her to Pizza Express in Woking for a party....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.