Monday 2 December 2019

An update


Notice from Seemorerocks



My feelings towards this blog have been been slowly changing as the impediments that are put my way (especially on You Tube) get greater while my health is rapidly declining.

I have had one set of tests recently - one for memory - the other an MRI for which I am waiting the results.

For this reason you are likely to be hearing somewhat less from me. 

I have already given up on trying to cover the news and now I am unsure of what my energies will allow me to accomplish.

I am still monitoring things and, no doubt will be posting on anything that seems really important - although, sometimes it is hard to ascertain.

2 comments:

  1. Take care of yourself and family, Robin. Nobody (who reads this blog) expects anything to go on for very much longer due to OTHER factors than your health (for which i wish you all the best). i think 2020 will be the year of disasters for humanity, after which it's chaos and doom til the end.
    (that's just my humble opinion, of course)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have followed your blog for years and have enjoyed it. Sorry your health is in decline. Take care of yourself!

    Patrick in St. Paul, Minnesota USA

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.