Friday 12 July 2019

The parts of a video on Jeffrey Epstein that I could not make


Massages by Mossad: Is Jeffrey Epstein an Israeli Intelligence Operative?





There is a backstory to the making of this video.

I spent many hours putting together material for a video on the hidden aspects of the Jeffrey Epstein case – how it is being exploited by the Democrats to point the finger at Trump -and finally how Epstein was recording sessions to blackmail high-up members of the US elite, a trail that leads back through Israeli Mossad spy Robert Maxwell and his daughter who acted as an “enabler” or “madam”.

At every stage I was thwarted in putting the video. The app would go to 90% in saving and then freeze so that I would have to start all over again four or five times.

In a seperate app I would record a segment but It would not export the file.

Finally, when I had a rough approximation of my project together it either not export at all or when I did it did so as a 10 minute video, instead of a 30 minute one.

As I suspect that I am already being monitored, frequently in real-time it is not difficult to imagine that this was interference from people who do not want this story (especially the Israeli Mossad angle) to come out.

So I have managed to get two short videos out. I doubt if I am going to try again with my proposed project.

We are being silenced which is an indication of how serious all this is.



The daughter of Israeli Mossad spy, Robert Maxwell who acted as a "madam" for 
Jeffrey Epstein's child trafficking and blackmail operation was a conspicuous guest at Chelsea Clinton's marriage to zionist,  Marc Mezvinsky


Instead of one edited video I have ended up with THREE videos with terrible production values

Here are the videos








Here is the whole show from TruNews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.