Sunday 4 November 2018

Intellifence indicating an indced collapse of the economy followed by war?


This is, I admit fairly wild and even Hal Turner is not putting his weight behind it. However, it does fit with a lot of opinion that is saying this.


Even going back to Mike Ruppert in 2011, he was saying that the economy could be brought down. For the house of cards to come down there has to be some huge political event ( or series of them) or someone manipulating behind the scenes to bring about a “financial 9/11”

So, I am putting this all to the back of my mind as we move towards 6 Nov and beyond.


Crazy Intel: If Bankers 

(Globalists) Lose Nov. 6, they 

plan to BEGIN causing 

Financial Collapse Nov 8; 

with ACTUAL COLLAPSE 

NOV. 12 then War **BY** 

Nov. 28


3 November, 2018

I have been receiving intelligence information relevant to the upcoming election and some rather bizarre information is recurring.

As strange as this may sound, the recurring claims go like this:
Nov. 6. US Mid-Term Elections
Nov. 8 - If Globalists lose in US, they begin intentional banking/financial chaos because they know their decades of plans are wrecked
Nov 12th - INTENTIONAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE

NOV 28th - WW3 CHINA, RUSSA, USA
The BANKS/GLOBALISTS are allegedly going to do this on PURPOSE and they chose this date if they lose the upcoming election -- and they now know they will lose.
A particular source that is feeding me this information has 2 jobs, one with the Department of Defense (DOD) and one as a part time remote computer technical operations staffer with a major bank.
In both positions he is an ISD "Instructional Systems Designer." He developed e-learning and curriculum and holds a "secret"  clearance.

On November 1, he says he was instructed BY THE TOP EXECUTIVES IN THE BANK to activate already completed training modules in an LMS " Learning Management System" that detail the procedures for the ***PLANNED COLLAPSE***  of which he didn't even know existed.
It's not just this bank, according to this source, ALL of them have these contingency training modules and they told him to have them ready to release the 11th. 
He reviewed them on November 1 and tells me "they are for TOTAL COLLAPSE, shutting down the Bank branches and moving assets."

War is the end goal because the Bankers will no longer allow citizens and elected leaders to interfere with their DECADES-LONG-PLANS for one world government.  He says 
they have planned for this for a long time.
Another source is repeatedly reporting that on November 8th they activate some plan to commence financial chaos, causing fear to build for a few days, then "collapse."
A THIRD source said that a "cyber attack" is what they plan to do. TO THEMSELVES . . . AND BLAME CHINA AND RUSSIA! 

War with both China and Russia would then allegedly follow
 by Nov. 28.

ANALYSIS


If it weren't for the fact that this seeming nonsense is now RECURRING in the Intelligence Community, I would write this off as some bizarre Conspiracy Theory.   But this information is recurring.  Now, frequently.
I don't know what to make of it.  It sounds so conspiratorial and paranoid to me, that it sometimes looks ridiculous.  But it's coming out again and again through Intelligence Channels!  THAT is what bothers me.   
INTEL sifts through the shit information.  INTEL filters-out shit information.   But this stuff keeps coming through active INTEL channels.
I cannot lend my voice - or my credibility -- to those making these claims; at least not yet.
But I simply could not live with myself if I knew the info was out there, and I failed to pass it along, then God-forbid it actually happened.
Therefore, I am passing this along to you just in case.  Make of it what you will.
If I get further details or some solid corroboration, I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.