Storm Frank: Injured fisherman rescued in treacherous conditions as catastrophic flooding reported around the country
- Injured fisherman rescued by Irish Coast Guard in treacherous conditions
- Dad and four children rescued from car trapped in floods in Arklow
- Flooding in Enniscorthy as River Slaney bursts its banks
- Women and children rescued from cars in Corks
- Dozens of people evacuated from their homes throughout country
- Graiguenamanagh described as a 'warzone'
- 13,000 homes without power this morning
- Roads impassable nationwide due to flooding
- High tide expected to cause chaos this morning
- Over 60mm has fallen in Munster yesterday
"3630/12/15 - Flooding Crookstown N22 Macroom: Tom Creedon Park under water after severe rainfall on Tuesday night after Storm Frank unleashed his power over the country. Picture: John Delea.
Strong gusty winds veering W & easing this aft/eve. Heavy shwrs mostly in W & NW, some thundery, becoming isolated later. Cool, highs 5 to 8