Wednesday 16 April 2014

Tributes to Mike Ruppert

Abby Martin's Personal Tribute to Investigative Journalist Michael C. Ruppert


Abby Martin gives a heartfelt tribute to investigative journalist and former LAPD detective, Michael C. Ruppert, highlighting his career from exposing CIA drug trafficking to his groundbreaking research on 'Peak Energy' and remember his sincere devotion to truth and justice.








And some words from Guy McPherson


I've been asked to comment about the death of my friend and colleague, Michael C. Ruppert. I have little to say beyond the obvious: We lost a great man.

Mike called me Saturday night as I was about to deliver a presentation. He told me he loved me and respected my work. We spoke for only a few minutes. Now I know he was calling to say goodbye.

Mike sought the truth, which made him an enemy of the state. I suspect it greatly shortened his life. Apparently he pulled the trigger, but he was disparaged for a long time and attempts to discredit him surely took their toll.


I miss Mike and his clear, strong voice. I am inspired by his work and his life, and I will strive to reach his high standards with my own work. And I will continue to grieve


From Mimi German -

I have been thinking between tears and grief how Michael saw things to the end. He lived by another paradigm completely. While some of us are on a very similar paradigm as Mike, we are not fully on the same one as Mike. I am talking about his life here on this planet. And his decision to leave. Not that killing yourself is how we should deal. I am not saying that. But that he did showed that he was done, he was ready, and the paradigm of this plane wasn't going to keep him on it. We are told that we cannot choose death. That is the paradigm we all live with. But we all know we can choose to end it. We hope that the paradigm is strong enough to keep us here. For some glimmer of love to keep us here. But Michael had that love. He was in love and it was beautiful. He was loved and it was beautiful. And he loved this planet. But his pain was so deep. The pain that accompanied his decision was far more immense and completely intolerable to go even one more day. I saw that in the clues Michael shared with me and others this weekend.



My respect follows Michael all the way into his decision. We don't think of respecting the deed of ending your own life. And yet we all respected Michael. Respect him now. Or don't. But he was a man of great depth and thought, of moral courage and fortitude to walk the walk. To his end. He walked his walk. I can only hope and pray that the world finds another one like Michael to talk to us, straight, like Michael did. But instead of looking for another news channel, I believe it's time to do as Carolyn Baker has talked about for a long time; it's time to follow You. It's time to do the things Michael has impressed upon us, the last of which is to love yourself and love each other. I love you Michael. This is so damn hard..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.