Sunday 1 October 2017

Computer problems?

The spooks are at it again



Call it paranoia if you like (I don't).

I have been working quietly, using Linux for a few hours without problems. Straight after posting an article on "NZ police surveiling human rights activists" the computer immediately became unresponsive (something it almost never does in Linux)

And I mean immediately.

So I decided to go back to the Mac OS and two weeks of having an ultra-fast broadband connection (which has proven not to be fast, let alone "ultra-fast" ) and a warrant-of-fitness for the computer I found myself back to old problems where it just whirrs around and is totally unresposive.

I think I have excluded all the possibilities bar two. Either my 10-year-old Mac is clapped out and I need a new computer (something, after testing I do not believe) or I am being watched and subject to surveillance and harassment - something I have long felt but had no proof of.

All of this, pales into insignificance compared with the way Suzie Dawson and others have been treated.

Need any of us be surprised?


PS. I got my piece uploaded by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.