Tuesday 30 April 2019

Methane reprot - 29 April, 2019


Looking at Greenhouse Gases from Last Year, Sulfur Dioxide & EQ Report with Margo (April 29, 2019)




Margo reviews her first methane video from a year ago, shows high releases of sulfur dioxide from Russia and goes over recent earthquakes worldwide. CAMS is releasing new data on methane at very sporadic times. I’m doing a detailed report every time I observe new methane data. Those reports are available, along with other items for my subscribers for $5 per month on my Subscribe Star page. https://www.subscribestar.com/margo I’ve been sharing my work primarily on my YouTube channel and my Facebook page. However, with coming censorship, I’ve established a new, safe and secure platform on Subscribe Star. I will be transitioning to this page more and more. I suggest you visit my Subscribe Star page, bookmark it, join and get familiar with it now, before anything happens to my present platforms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.