Tuesday 19 December 2017

More censorship om You Tube

Last week I spent money trying once more trying to sort out my computer. It was the 2nd time in about a month. My geek spent a lot of time trying to free things up, doing uodates.

All to no avail.

Today after trying to write an article pointing thd finger at Antifa over today’s Amtrak derailment within minutes I was back to the normal situation. I can’t do a fucking thing. i am writing this on my iPad.

It feels like going to a quack with a complex, systemic illness to have one’s blood pressure taken and be told that everything is fine.
Please, NO ONE tell me it’s because it’s a Mac, or because it’s old - or something equally obvious. Unless you have the skills of a Snowden and are fully aware of Vault 7 etc your advice is useless.

Besides, i’ve been told twice within a month that my computer is in fine shape.


My suspicions have been confirmed.

KafkaWinstonWorld removed from You Tube


Is this censorship,or has something happened to her?This is someone else who has disappeared from You Tube when she had plenty to say. In the last video I saw she was expressing concern about victims of the Houston floods. I don’t t think TPTB would have liked that.

Here is the answer





Here is Kafka's backup channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/neverlos...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.