Thursday 21 December 2017

NZ Medicinal Cannabis Bill won't be of any hope to the majority

Medical cannabis has been a real lifesaver – it has literally kept me alive and been the only medicine to help me. Thanks to those that have helped me in this!

Wahoo! In two years and one hundred days if you can get your doctor to say you have less than 12 months left to live, you will have the right (if you can afford it) to purchase an over priced, under potent ineffective product.

Thank you Labour, hope you enjoyed our votes.”


--Cannabis Party



Details of Medicinal Cannabis Bill released

2 comments:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. buy weed online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet! cbd cannabidiol buy

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.