Thursday 2 November 2017

Another truthteller censored on Facebook

Well, I guess it was foreseeable -- for the third time in approximately five weeks, I'm banned from joining or posting in groups for yet another 7-day period.
It seems like Facebook really didn't like my article yesterday talking about the suicide of the US' soft power and how the "deep state" inadvertently exposed the lie that is "American Exceptionalism".
By the looks of it, Zuckerberg is taking revenge against my Russia-based account, probably emboldened after yesterday's RussiaGate hearings on Capital Hill.
There's a chance as well that this is also because I mocked Indian Prime Minister Modi yesterday after sharing Sputnik's article about how an Indian is facing jail time for criticizing their elected leader on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.