Saturday 16 March 2019

Adern's comments about hatred

At first glance the comments of PM Jacinda Adern seem quite reasonable in her denunciation of hate.



It all seemed quite familiar and I wondered where I had heard this before and then it hit me.



4 August, 2018

Prime Minster Jacinda Ardern has said New Zealand is "hostile" towards the views of controversial alt-right speaking pair Lauren Southern and Stefan Molyneux....

"I think you'll see from the reaction they've had from New Zealanders that their views are not those that are shared by this country, and I'm quite proud of that," she said.

"I think [New Zealand] is hostile to their views... Look, they are here because there were no grounds to block them being here. That does not mean we welcome their views."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.