Friday, 1 June 2018

Uncontrolled immigration: Europes intractible problem


Greek mayor: “Women are afraid to go out alone, we keep our children inside our homes”


Voice of Europe,
30 May, 2018


Spyros Galinis, the mayor of Mytilene, the capital of the island of Lesbos, told Greek news outlet Iefimerida, that the people in his city are increasingly concerned about migrants. Galinis said that “Women are afraid to go out of their homes, we keep our children in our houses”.
According to the mayor, Lesbos is exhausted of the ongoing dangerous situation with migrants. The people of Lesbos were once represented by the media as the people of solidarity, who even opened their homes to refugees from Syria.

But now the situation has completely changed, as the once solidary and tolerant residents of Lesbos are facing the cruel reality of the uncontrolled mass immigration crisis that is inflicting Europe once again. Mr Galinos added: “Our citizens feel abandoned by Greece and by the EU, Greek citizens meanwhile form only one third of the people living on this island”.

Earlier , the Médecins Sans Frontières agency warned that Lesbos “has reached a point of eruption “… healthcare and other services provided to immigrants, leading some others to resort to violence.”

In addition, the head of the local chamber of commerce, Mr Evangelos Myrsinias, told reporters that “Trade and investment on our island have stopped… We feel neglected and abandoned on the islands. We feel a disappointment that is exacerbated by the decision to increase taxes, which after what we have passed will drastically increase our living costs.”

My problem with such presentations is that they think by locking people out while at the same time bombing them in their own countries is a 'solution'.

'Stop bombing' is what has to happen first - but that's not going to happen.

The Muslim Refugee Rape Epidemic: Coming to America? 

Michelle Malkin Investigates



To illustrate the intractibility of the problem we have George Galloway who who is so right about foreign policy and the Middle East proves to be as much of an islamophile as  the critics are Islamophobe.

All confirmation to my contention that there is no "solution".

So goes Britain.

Should there be an inquiry into Islamophobia in the Conservative Party?


Saying what is true is one thing; bias is another. Am I to not believe this because it comes from a tabloid?
It sseems to me that to even mention this is to be 'racist'
'Houston, we have a problem'

LABOUR UNDER LABOUR’S WATCH: 1,000 girls raped, beaten and some KILLED in UK’s biggest grooming scandal

LABOUR run authorities failed to act in Britain’s worst grooming scandal according to disturbing claims in The Sunday Mirror.



Political Lite,
1 May, 2018



As many as 1,000 children suffered from the abuse in Telford, West Midlands and girls as young as 11 were taken from their families to be drugged, beaten and raped by mostly Asian men in an epidemic that is still ongoing.


THREE people were murdered and two others died in tragedies linked to the scandal.


Despite similar high-profile cases in Rochdale and Rotherham, authorities in Telford repeatedly failed to stamp out a network of abusers.


Social workers KNEW of abuse in the 1990s but police took a decade to launch a probe.


Council staff viewed abused and trafficked children as “prostitutes” instead of victims, according to previously unseen files.


Authorities failed to keep details of abusers from Asian communities for fear of “racism.”


Police failed to investigate one recent case five times until an MP intervened.


Labour MPs ATTACK Tory MP for mentioning Telford Grooming Gangs
The scale of the abuse uncovered in Telford – population 170,000 – is feared to be the most brutal and long-running of all.


The Rotherham toll was put at 1,500 – but that was in a community of 260,000.


Since 2015, the Telford Constituency has been represented by Tory MP, Lucy Allan and she has now demanded a public inquiry and said our findings were “extremely serious and shocking”.


She said: “There must now be an independent inquiry into child sexual exploitation in Telford so that our community can have absolute confidence in the authorities.”


Specialist child abuse solicitor Dino Nocivelli, of Bolt Burdon Kemp, said: “These children were treated as sexual commodities by men who inflicted despicable acts of abuse.



The survivors deserve an inquiry. They need to know how abuse took place for so long and why so many perpetrators have never been brought to justice.”



One 14-year-old, groomed and abused after her phone number was sold to paedophiles, said: “I hated what was happening and my abusers made my skin crawl but I was told that if I said a word to anyone they’d come for my little sisters and tell my mum I was a prostitute.


Night after night, I was forced to have sex with multiple men in disgusting takeaways and filthy houses.


I must have been getting the morning after pill from a local clinic at least twice a week but no one asked any questions.


I fell pregnant twice and had two abortions. Hours after my second termination, I was taken by one of my abusers to be raped by more men.



The worst moment came just after my 16th birthday when I was drugged and gang-raped by five men.


Days later, the ringleader turned up at my house and told me he’d burn it down if I breathed a word of what had happened.”


Documents which will be passed to the Home Office reveals authorities knew of the horrors a decade before investigating – and shows how they tried to hamper the probe.


We presented our findings to Professor Liz Kelly, from the Child and Woman Abuse Studies Unit at London Metropolitan University.



She helped estimate the number of victims based on figures gathered by our investigators.


Prof Kelly said: “We are acting as if we didn’t know about child sex abuse rings. We have an unfortunate capacity to choose to forget.”


Sheila Taylor, of the NWG Network, worked on the Rotherham Inquiry. She said the true scale of the Telford problem might never be known because many victims were unlikely to come forward.


She said: “There is probably a whole cohort of young people that are not identified.


We are good at identifying white girls but are less able to identify young men, young people from ethnic minority backgrounds, from travelling communities, or with learning or other disabilities.”


A police investigation called Operation Chalice identified more than 100 potential victims abused between 2007 and 2009.


Cops also said there could be as many as 200 perpetrators – but just nine were caged and the case was then closed.


Today our investigation reveals the authorities were told of the abuse epidemic more than a decade before Chalice.


Our probe – backed by documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act – found two predatory paedophiles began targeting girls from a local children’s home in 1981.


One of the abusers earned thousands a night for years trafficking girls around the country for sex with hundreds of men, according to one victim.



In another case, a 14-year-old was groomed by an 18-year-old Asian man in 1985.


After she had his baby he passed her to friends to have sex with and allegedly rape her.


The girl, now 47, says she reported her abuse to the council and school but does not believe action was taken.


She says her doctor said she was mentally ill and should take medication.


The vast majority of those targeted were young white girls.


One report commissioned by local Telford and Wrekin Council in 2013 admitted: “From the late 1990s professionals had concerns about the nature of some of the child sexual abuse cases presented to them.”


But it blamed “understanding and learning at that time” and “existing procedures”.


Two separate investigations were launched at the same time as Operation Chalice after two victims named dozens more abusers.


The victim in one case – groomed at 13, sold for sex and gang-raped – said she pulled out of the investigation because she “didn’t feel she was being emotionally supported” by police.


Another victim claims officers discouraged her from pursuing her request for evidence after she told them she was speaking to the press.

No comments:

Post a Comment