Monday 11 March 2019

A repost and an apology

I am reposting this because if needs emphasising but also because I neglected to name my source for this, for which I would like to apologise.

David Allcock is doing good work which is something others SHOULD be doing are not.

None of the people who post on Facebook and shout loudly, are doing any of this sort of work.

I look forward to seeing what David will report in the near future.

Calculations indicate an increase of 4 ppb methane over 7 days


"I have been tracking methane Metop 1 and Metop 2 satellite data over the past 7 days. 

"Taking an average of both satellites am and pm shows an increase of 4 ppb.


"I have projected this rate of increase onto the NOAA graph and will continue to monitor the situation"




1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.