Sunday 17 March 2019

I will not be blogging in the next couple of days

Time for some reflection

I am taking a day or so out in a beautiful spot in the Tararuas without wi-fi or internet.


I shall, no doubt be doing some reflecting and comtemplating that with Evil taking over everywhere we look - whether it be abrupt climate change, geoengineering, 5G, censorship ...the list goes on it may not be time to pull in my horns with social criticism.


This becomes ver real and actual with the events in Christchurch and the narrative that is being spun and the extreme intolerance that goes with it, which means it may become UNSAFE to speak out in this country.

NZThreatens 10 Years In Prison For 'Possessing' Mosque Shooting Video;Web Hosts Warned, 'Dissenter' Banned

This person is known to me:


This is how repression in fascist states, as well as the former Soviet Union (of which I have a little experience) act.

My advice is to be careful on social media,especially with those with an ideological axe to grind. They are dangerous and there are people out there that are quite capable of being snitches.

1 comment:

  1. I'm afraid too. So many leftist brownshirts calling everyone who doesn't join them in their virtuous outpouring of love for islam 'racist'.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.