Thursday 3 October 2019

The truth of how the truth of climate collapse is being hidden



A DISCUSSION WITH DANE 

WIGINGTON

Seemorerocks



I think this Is a discussion that those who decide what we can and cannot see did not want to get out.

When Dane Wigington and I set out to record a segment on Zoom the first thing that happened was the invitation I sent did not work and Dane could not connect to the meeting. We tried it three times with no success. 

We then moved to Skype where there was an echo to everything I said which morphed into a strange electronic interference.

Starting from then my computer started to act strangely until it was just limping along. 

A few days away from home and from the computer and it seems to be working fine.

On a seperate project I spent a whole day trying to edit a video of myself and to export it onto the desktop, again without success.

Dane and I decided to postpone our discussion but this time I sent the invitation via someone else's email and it worked this time so we were able to get this conversaton recorded.

Here is my discussion: 



THIS VIDEO SHUT OFF SUDDENLY - SOMETHING I THINK IS DOWN TO YOU TUBE. You can get the entire conversation (audio) here: https://soundcloud.com/robin-westenra...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.