Saturday 1 June 2019

Report on US flooding and earthquakes - 31 May, 2019


Flooding & Earthquake Report with Margo (May 31, 2019)


Margo goes over flooding in the United States and recent earthquakes worldwide. CAMS is releasing new data on methane at very sporadic times. I’m doing a detailed report every time I observe new methane data. Those reports are available, along with other items for my subscribers for $5 per month on my Subscribe Star page.


I’ve been sharing my work primarily on my YouTube channel and my Facebook page. However, with coming censorship, I’ve established a new, safe and secure platform on Subscribe Star. I will be transitioning to this page more and more.

I suggest you visit my Subscribe Star page, bookmark it, join and get familiar with it now, before anything happens to my present platforms.

Margo – The Scientific Empath on Subscribe Star: 


Show Links:


Oroville Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.