Friday 21 June 2019

America's NEW military doctine is to use nuclear weapons!!



Nuclear weapons 

America's new military 

doctrine



Seemorerocks

Image result for dr strangelove riding the bomb


This morning I woke to an article in the Duran saying that America would not attack Iran because "America is a spent force".

Indeed it is and in my mind it makes America more dangerous than ever. A declining power run by madmen is far more likely to use its ultimate weapon.

I don't think that I am the only one with this fear.

I also woke to this tweet by Suzie Dawson:

This is what she was referring to. Spine chilling!!



I have made my own video with this.



America's new military doctrine - nukes


Watching an item from TruNews this morning I stumbled on something I had not come across before.

The US DoD has had this on its website since June 11 until last night, when it was taken down.


Here is the wording of the first page of the document.

My fervent hope is that someone has noticed this and recorded it for posterity.




THE INSPIRATION FOR "DR. STRANGELOVE"

Take note of the quote from Herman Kahn (1923-83)






It will be known by very few that Herman Kahn and his ideas provided the inspiration for the character from the 1960's movie, Dr, Strangelove.


The following two scenes from the movie capture the insanity that is abroad today. Another generation of insane, madmen is sitting in a different situation room an entire generation later.

This people think they can WIN, and that is all that matters.






LINKS


Wars and Rumors of Wars: War Planners and Politicians Convene in White House Over Iran


Graham Responds to Iran Briefing


Jamarl Thomas: Iran Shoots Down Spy Drone, Trump Downplays It, Mainstream Media Wants Trump To Bomb Iran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adykOv1vf64



"TECHNICAL" DIFFICULTIES

I get the feeling that someone is looking over my shoulder as I put this (and the rest of the blog).

My computer, which had a new certificate of health last week and was working perfectly is back to its old tricks and it only happens when something matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.