Monday 3 June 2019

Google Cloud Outage, Greenhouse Gases & Earthquake Report - 2 June, 2019


Google Cloud Outage, Greenhouse Gases & Earthquake Report with Margo (June 2, 2019)



Margo goes over greenhouse gases (including methane data from CAMS and NOAA for Sat., 6/1/19), Google’s cloud outage from today and recent earthquakes worldwide. 

CAMS is releasing new data on methane at very sporadic times. I’m doing a detailed report every time I observe new methane data. Those reports are available, along with other items for my subscribers for $5 per month on my Subscribe Star page. 


I’ve been sharing my work primarily on my YouTube channel and my Facebook page. However, with coming censorship, I’ve established a new, safe and secure platform on Subscribe Star. I will be transitioning to this page more and more. I suggest you visit my Subscribe Star page, bookmark it, join and get familiar with it now, before anything happens to my present platforms. 

Margo – The Scientific Empath on Subscribe Star: https://www.subscribestar.com/margo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.