Sunday, 4 June 2017

Putin's warning against Russian travel to UK

Putin Issues Travel ban On 

UK: The Worst Terror Attack 

is Coming



27 May, 2016

President Vladimir Putin has issued a ban on Russian travel to the UK for fears of a new terror attack coming.

The Russian president had warned Theresa May to reject the New World Order and take notice of what her people are saying.

Britain may be seen as the New World Order testing ground, as Putin responded to the Manchester terror attacks by saying "another attack is “inevitable” as the elite continues to their final stage.

Putin gave a stark warning to British citizens “expect the worst before the general election“, adding “Men of Great Britain, protect your women and children.”

The New World Order put hornet nests in your countries,” Putin said on Wednesday. “And now they are poking them.“

YNW reports: The Russian state tourism agency also warned Russians to stay away from the UK, amid claims that the deployment of a dirty bomb is being organized to create the next level of “chaos and destruction” in a major British city.

The Russian embassy in Great Britain recommends Russian citizens refrain from traveling to the country, especially from visiting major cities, if such trips are not absolutely necessary.“This is due to the fact that the government of Great Britain has raised the level of the terrorist threat in the country to the maximum possible.

With France in a state of emergency, the United Kingdom under martial law with thousands of troops patrolling the streets, and Germany and Sweden suffering migrant-related breakdowns of law and order, it is hard to argue with Putin.

The New World Order’s plan to fill Western nations with radical Islamic immigrants – against the will of the citizens of these countries – and then unleash hell on earth by “poking them“, has been achieved.Putin believes that the open border policies forced on European nations by elite globalists must be rejected if the continent is to have any chance of a peaceful future.

My European brothers and sisters must reject the globalist open border policies being pushed onto them by the elite.“


Confirmation would appear to come from here, although 

perhaps not the most reliable source





The travel advice was issued after UK threat levels were raised to 'critical' - the maximum possible

RUSSIA has warned its citizens against visiting Britain due to the threat of “inevitable” new terrorist attacks.

Vladimir Putin’s government issued the travel advice after the UK raised its threat level to “critical” – the maximum possible – following the killing of 22 in this week’s Manchester bombing.

Russia’s Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Maria Zakharova giving a briefing on the current Russian foreign policy and international relations last month

People gather to look at the flowers and tributes left in St Ann’s Square in Manchester after the terror attack

Soldiers joined armed police to guard Westminster and other key areas in London this week as security was stepped up countrywide

Soldiers joined armed police to guard Westminster and other key areas in London this week as security was stepped up countrywide

But the Russians also suggested that the “growing influence of Islamic radicalism” among Muslim groups in British cities was a factor in a rising terrorist threat, andTheresa May’s decision to call in the army showed a “very serious situation”.
The Russian embassy in Great Britain recommends Russian citizens refrain from travelling to the country, especially from visiting major cities, if such trips are not absolutely necessary,” said the country’s state tourism agency.
This is due to the fact that the government of Great Britain has raised the level of the terrorist threat in the country to the maximum possible.”
Travel advice from Russia’s embassy in London says the country’s citizens should “refrain from trips to Great Britain, especially from visiting metropolises, unless such trips are dictated by extreme necessity”.
It comes as tens of thousands of young Russians are due to visit Britain for annual language summer schools.
Earlier, Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova stopped short of advising against travel to the UK after Salman Abedi detonated a nail bomb in the Manchester Arena on Monday night.
We recommend that Russian citizens refrain from visiting mass public events and crowded places in British metropolises unless this is dictated by extreme personal or official necessity,” she said.
The embassy said the British secret services had advised further terror attacks “are inevitable”, and the advice not to travel to the UK would remain until “the situation is stabilised by the state authorities”, and the threat level lowered.
Russians already in Britain were urged to follow official announcements on new threats, follow media advice, avoid crowds and be “very careful” using public transport.
An anonymous diplomat added: "The British government has raised the level of terror threat to 'critical'....the fifth level of a 5 level scale.
"It supposes that, as the secret services say, terror attacks are 'inevitable in the coming future'.
The diplomat warned that the centres of major cities were vulnerable to attacks.
"Within the last three months the terrorist activity is only growing in the country," said the diplomat.

"We do not exclude that this is due to the growing influence of Islamic radicalism in the national communities who live in

"Having called army to patrol the infrastructure is a sign of a very serious situation.

"Because the next act of terror is 'inevitable in the coming future', we do not have any other choice but to recommend Russians to refrain from visiting the UK until the situation is fully under control and the level of threat is officially decreased, unless such trips are extremely important due to business or personal reasons".

Russians in Britain were asked to "understand" that the authorities might carry out tougher checks.

"Be particularly concerned about the safety of your children," Russians were told.

Abedi may have been given a crucial component for his device at a German airport en route to his terror mission, it has been revealed.

Security officials are checking CCTV for possible contact between the 22-year-old and terror suspects in Dusseldorf.

Immediately after the attack police began a desperate race to find the bomb gang behind the Manchester Arena massacre on Monday night.

A total of ten people have now been arrested over the devastating attack, with two released without charge and eight still in custody.

No comments:

Post a Comment