Monday 17 February 2020

A Chinese Intelligence Officer speaks out

I have no idea whatsoever of the veracity of the following. These are NOT my views.


CORONA UNMASKED

暴露冠状病毒

Chinese Intelligence Officer Reveals True Magnitude of China’s Fake “Coronavirus” Crisis

通过 u /武汉病毒被丢弃  

By u/Wuhanvirusthrowaway
Edited by Robert D. Morningstar

明亮的晨 星


Image result for chinese military intelligence officer
*******
I am a senior Chinese military intelligence officer and I know the truth about the “corona virus” outbreak.  It is far worse than the media are telling you.
I am a Chinese citizen in Wuhan who occupies — or perhaps occupied — a high-ranking position in military intelligence.  I am also a member of the Chinese Communist Party. As a senior official near the top of the Party, I have access to a great deal of classified information and I have been involved in many top secret government projects.  I have a doctorate from a leading university in a western country, which is why I am able to write my account in English.
I have information that I believe could lead to the overthrow of my government.  It is also relevant to billions of people outside of China, all of whom are now in existential peril.
It will not surprise you to hear that if my identity were to be revealed, my life would be in grave danger, as would those of my wife and son.  I ask you to respect the fact that I have stripped out of this account all facts that would make it easy to identify me.
By now you will be familiar with the recent outbreak of 2019-nCoV, also known as NCP, or simply “coronavirus”. You will have heard that it originated in Wuhan, an industrial city in China, and that it came from an animal — most likely a bat or a pangolin — that was sold in a wild animal market.  You will have been told that it is an influenza-like illness that can in severe cases cause pneumonia, respiratory failure and death.
Finally, you may have heard that although the disease is highly infectious, it is dangerous only to the elderly or to those who have a compromised immune system.  The official lethality rate is approximately  2% or so.
All of that is a bunch of lies concocted by the Chinese state with the tacit support of the U.S. deep state and its friends in the European Union, Russia and Australia, and spread by the docile media in all of those countries.
Let me start by telling you that the world does not operate the way you think it does. Although countries like the US and China vie for global dominance, that competition is restricted to certain limited areas.
In most ways, the two countries are more interested in cooperation so that they can stop other competing countries from gaining more power.  They also have a shared interest in keeping real power out of the hands of their “ordinary” citizens. To this end, they have many different mechanisms by which they control the overwhelming majority of their media outlets.  The Americans in particular have perfected the art of creating made-up “divisions” between their two main parties which are designed to hide the fact that both serve the same masters.
These same nations also posses technology that is far more advanced than you can imagine and which is kept carefully hidden from public view.  This includes advanced artificial intelligence capable of undermining and deciding any election in the world; biological and chemical agents( 生化剂) that can manipulate and control the thinking patterns and behaviours of citizens to terrifying degrees; highly sophisticated manipulation techniques using hypnotic practices entirely unknown to the public; and other things that I will not go into now.
*******
My point is that the great nations do not compete so much as work together. Their principal goal is to shield the true workings of the world from the “uninitiated” public.
Let me return to the virus.
The Standing Committee of the Chinese Communist Party considered these to be a grave threat to the integrity and stability of the motherland.  The U.S. government and the EU both knew that the Chinese were secretly working on a biological agent that was supposed to make the protesters docile and obedient.  Without going into detail, I worked on that project.  We tried to develop a sort of spray that could be dispersed from helicopters or drones and that would lead to mental retardation and behavioural change.
Naturally, as Hong Kong is one of the most open and international cities in the world, the Party decided that it was too risky to release the agent in Hong Kong without first testing it.  For this, it needed a great number of human guinea pigs. Two groups were identified for this.
First, we rounded up a large number of so-called “islamic radicals” in Xinjiang Province and took them to what we called “training camps.”
We had already been using these camps for human experimentation for several years, but the Hong Kong protests meant that we redoubled our efforts.  We exposed the inmates to various “alpha” experimental agents.  As these were odourless and invisible, the subjects were not aware that they were taking part in medical trials.
Image result for uighurs in china

Escape from Xinjiang:  Muslim Uighurs Speak of China Persecution

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/escape-xinjiang-muslim-uighurs-speak-china-persecution-180907125030717.html
The resulting high rates of cancer, premature dementia, suicidal depression and death by organ failure could easily be suppressed, as the camps are located in very remote parts of our motherland.
Once the initial experiments had yielded a “beta” agent, it was transported to Hubei Province, where it was deployed in a special military testing facility outside the city of Wuhan.  This was not even a particularly well-kept secret: the existence of this facility has been reported in international news.  Even the fact that it is located close to the wild animal market is a known fact.
By then our President had already introduced a “social credit” system that allowed us to identify disloyal, counter-revolutionary and bourgeois elements in our society.  Using the social credit scores — which are taken from online activity, electronic shopping behaviour and reports from informers in civil society — we selected some of the worst offenders.  These included human rights lawyers and activists, Christians, homosexuals, artists, intellectuals, people who speak foreign languages, and other undesirables.
Once these troublemakers had been collected and placed in the testing facility, we exposed them to the Agent, which is biochemical in nature and spread in an invisible aerosol, akin to certain viruses.  Initial results were encouraging, as we saw significant cognitive decline and reduction in higher mental processing facilities.  Essentially, our undesirables were becoming mildly mentally disabled, which is precisely the effect we wanted to produce in order to pacify the restive population of Hong Kong.
Image result for hong kong riots
Unfortunately, it quickly became apparent that the Agent also had other effects. About one week after the retardation set in, our subjects developed major anxiety and panic attacks.  Eventually they developed symptoms akin to those of paranoid schizophrenics.  At that point, their bodies rapidly deteriorated.  They developed massive internal bleeding; the walls of their arteries dissolved; they bled out of their eyes and orifices, and their tissue disintegrated.
To put it in a more direct Western manner, they started to melt.
Death usually occurred through multiple organ failure.  This was preceded by at least five days of severe agony which could not be alleviated by painkillers.  It was at this time that I first violated our protocol: one subject, an elderly lady who had published defamatory cartoons of our President, begged me for death with such insistence that I took pity and shot her.  I was reprimanded, but fortunately the complaint was dropped when I agreed to reimburse the cost of the bullet. I swore to myself never again to show such unnecessary emotion.
We decided that our Agent was unusable.  It was far too destructive for our purposes.  We wanted the population of Hong Kong to submit to us; we did not want to exterminate it.

Image result for hong kong riots
Naturally, our American friends had by then taken an interest in our work and asked us for a sample for their own research and testing purposes.  They hinted that they wished to use it to resolve certain difficulties in Venezuela.  Normally we would have agreed, as we maintain friendly relations with the CIA, but given the extremely toxic nature of the Agent, we declined.
This, as it turned out, was a grave mistake.  The CIA was convinced that we had developed something very powerful and wanted to keep it to ourselves.  They offered a great deal of money to one of our researchers.
Foolishly, he agreed to sell them a specimen.  We found out just in time for the handover and tried to stop it from happening.  In the ensuing shoot-out — don’t bother to look for it in the news, it was never reported anywhere — several dozen people were killed.
More importantly, however, the Agent escaped!
The shoot-out took place at the wild animal market, which has been reported as the location of the “animal-to-human” transmission that started the outbreak.  But, of course, there was no such transmission; it was just the location where the CIA was supposed to receive the sealed vial containing the Agent.  The vial shattered when it was dropped by the traitor who had agreed to sell it to the Americans.
By now I understand you will be sceptical.  If I really am who I say I am, why would I be sharing this information on the internet?
Let me assure you that I am no friend of the Western system of governance. I love my motherland and I am loyal to the Communist Party.  It has lifted hundreds of millions of my compatriots out of squalor and poverty.  However, I am also a human being and I have a conscience.
Most importantly, I have a wife and a son.
Once we realised that the Agent had escaped and would start to spread, we swiftly put all of Wuhan into lockdown. I was one of those tasked to manage the fallout of the contamination.
Of course, we could not keep such a huge undertaking secret, so we decided to order our state media to report that a “coronavirus” had broken out in Wuhan.
In reality, of course, there is no “coronavirus”. It was all made up.
It was one of my colleagues who came up with the genius idea of pretending that people with the common flu suffered from the coronavirus. This allowed us to hide the true nature of the disease. Let me explain.
It is currently flu season in China. When we realised that we could no longer control the spread of the Agent, we sent our men to all the hospitals and instructed all doctors to diagnose every case of the common flu as “coronavirus”. We came up with a new name — 2019-nCoV — and handed out “factsheets” that described a made-up illness.
The result of this decision was that tens of thousands of individuals who were simply suffering from a cold or flu were now diagnosed as having a mysterious coronavirus that, although infectious, was not often lethal.  While this frightened the public, it allowed us to push the narrative that the disease was not that deadly; it also gave us time to prepare for the catastrophe that was sure to come by imposing a lockdown on Wuhan and other cities in Hubei Province.
You have not heard this in the news — and given the size of Wuhan, with its population of 11 million, it is not known even to many of the residents — but within days thousands upon thousands were infected and before long they suffered the agonising deaths that I have already described.
Within a week, there were so many corpses that we did not know what to do with them, so we ordered the surviving social credit prisoners to drive the bodies into the countryside and bury them in mass graves.
But it was very difficult to keep this activity secret, and we could not even keep up as there were so many corpses.


We planted a story that five million residents had “fled” Wuhan.  In reality, of course, many of those people had died from the Agent.
I was working around the clock helping to orchestrate this cover-up.  When I think back to my actions now, I feel great shame.  At the time I still believed that I was fighting for my motherland and that the rule of the Party was right and just. But deep down, I had already begun to have doubts.
My faith in the Party was shaken even more deeply when I learnt what had happened to Dr Li Wenliang.

Li Wenliang: Doctor who warned about coronavirus outbreak dies after being infected by virus

Whistleblower who was confronted by police becomes latest victim of deadly outbreak
Dr Li Wenliang was one of the few doctors who refused falsely to diagnose flu patients with the “coronavirus”.  As a punishment, he was sent to help transport dead bodies to mass graves.  The expectation was that he would be infected with the Agent and die an agonising death, but to our great surprise, he did not contract the illness.

You have of course read that he died of “coronavirus.”  You have been misinformed.  A sergeant of the People’s Armed Police injected him with a mixture of heroin and mercury that caused his lungs to deflate.
When I found out about this I became unsure whether or not I was doing the right thing.  While I believe that it is appropriate for a government to rule with a severe hand, I do not think that it was right to kill Dr Li.  He was a compassionate and kind man and he cared about his patients; how can our motherland not benefit from having such a doctor?
I shared my concerns with my wife, but she convinced me that I should not say anything to my superiors.  She said that it was too dangerous; that they valued loyalty above everything else; and that I would only find trouble if I admitted to my doubts about their practices.  She also pointed out that we benefited from priority medical treatment.  As senior officials, we received regular supplies of the highly-sophisticated hazmat masks that are the only known technology that can prevent infection.   She implored me to think of our son, who is still small.  If I spoke out and were caught, our lives would be at risk.
Around the same time, it became clear that the Agent was entirely beyond our control.  It was spreading like wildfire throughout Hubei Province and beyond, infecting tens of millions and causing them all to die.
I understand that what I just said is difficult to believe, because you have been told that there have been only about 50,000 infections, and far fewer deaths.
But these are the influenza infections that have been falsely passed off as the non-existent “coronavirus.”  The Agent is far, far more contagious than that, and its fatality rate, unlike the “coronavirus”, is not 2%.
No, its fatality rate is 100%.  Nobody recovers from it.  Everybody who contracts it dies.
And a lot of people are contracting it.
Hubei Province lies in ruins. The various travel restrictions and lockdowns that have been imposed were not created to stop the spread of the Agent — none of them can stop it, not embargoes, not face masks or hand sanitiser — but to stop the survivors from seeing the catastrophe with their own eyes.

Image result for chinese drones
                                                              Editor’s note:                                                                   Drones are being used to heard people toward containment centers.
Image result for chinese police forced coronavirus evacuations
Image result for chinese police beating coronavirus evacuations
I am part of the greatest cover-up in human history: the hiding of the deaths of tens of millions. Very soon, Hubei Province will be no more than a giant mortuary, and the truth will come out.
For me, the turning point came when the Party told yet another lie, and that lie was too dreadful even for me to accept.
You may have heard that China built a new hospital, called Huoshenshan Hospital, in Wuhan, in order to provide additional quarantine and isolation facilities for infected patients.  You may have heard that they built it in only ten days.

That too is a lie.

Sure, they did build something in six days.  But it was not a “hospital. ”  The true nature of the building was considered “top secret.”
Initially, I was naive enough to believe that the Party was demonstrating its compassion and care for the people.  But then my superiors sent me to Huoshenshan.
I was shown around the installation by a military police officer called Corporal Meng (this is not his real name).  It was there that I saw the truth.
As I have mentioned, the only way to protect oneself from the Agent is by wearing a special protective mask that is entirely unlike those available commercially. Even medical professionals do not have access to it.  It is available only to biomedical warfare researchers and it contains extremely advanced technology.
These masks need to be kept at a particular temperature to offer full protection, and lose their effectiveness very quickly.  As I have also already said, one of the benefits of my position was that both my family and I had access to regular supplies, which is why were safe when compared to civilians, doctors and even lower-level government officials, all of whom wore utterly ineffective surgical masks in the misguided belief that they would protect them.
And so, wearing this special equipment, I went to Huoshenshan with Corporal Meng.
Whatever you want to call that place, it is not a hospital.
Sure, the entrance looks like a hospital and in the ward at the front of the complex, there are what appear to be normal medical beds.  There, thousands of infected patients lie, all of them in the early stages of the disease.  I walked along those long, white corridors next to Corporal Meng, his angular face dispassionate in his military fatigues, and saw hundreds upon hundreds of identical hospital beds on which squirmed the terrified and diseased inhabitants of Wuhan.  Their cries and pleas haunt me in the long nights in which I now am unable to sleep.
But this was merely the beginning.  Eventually the Corporal took me to the rear of this front section.  There, locked metal gates led to what he called the “middle section”.  The patients in the front are unaware of its existence.  It is there that the more advanced cases are kept, in what most closely resembles a mental asylum.
Immediately upon entering this part of Huoshenshan, I was struck by the dim lighting and stench of vomit and human waste.  Here the unfortunates roamed freely, their minds gradually disintegrating in endless panic attacks and psychotic episodes.  Here too there were no more doctors, merely gorilla-faced men in black uniforms who belonged to some secret branch of the military police I had never heard of.
They appeared to have been selected for their cruelty, for they beat and degraded the patients in the most sadistic manner.  Many of the inmates had regressed to childlike states and lay on the floor weeping like infants and begging for compassion that they did not receive.
There was cruel pleasure in the eyes of these thugs as they brutalised the unfortunates.  They beat them with batons, sprayed pepper spray into their eyes and kicked them with their steel-capped boots.  As I was from military intelligence, the guards did not even attempt to hide their activities.  They even invited me to join; in every way, they treated me as one of them.
Yes, one of them.  I stood in the grey staff bathroom of Huoshenshan and looked into a cheap mirror and asked myself — is this really what you are? Are you really like them?
But the violence was not merely an expression of sadism, for the poor inmates were not there to be cared for.
They were there to work.
There was one more set of doors, and beyond them lay what the Corporal called the “Core.”  And it was there that I saw it — piles and piles of dead bodies, stacked on top of one another all the way to the ceiling.  There were men, women and children, elderlies and toddlers, rich and poor, beautiful and misshapen, proud and humble.
They were all of them dead.  Our Agent made no distinction between any of them.
I gasped when the Corporal led me to the Core.  I cannot count how many there were, but it was many, many thousands.  And in the midst of the piles of corpses was a kind of path, and I heard a roaring sound in the distance.  The miserable patients from the middle section picked up the dead and carried and dragged them away into the dark, even as the guards beat them with truncheons.
It took me a little while before I grasped what was happening.  I simply could not believe what lay at the end of that path in the Core.
It was an enormous furnace, with great fires roaring within.
One by one, their minds destroyed and their bodies twisted, the dying men and women carried the corpses to the furnace and cast them inside in a doomed attempt to hide the dreadful truth.  I saw several of them collapse from exhaustion only for their lifeless bodies to be added to the mountains of corpses on both sides.  In a seemingly endless line they went, their emaciated bodies clad in grey overalls, their backs bent under the weight of their dreadful cargo.  Many howled and groaned in terror and their voices joined in a sorrowful cacophony that lingered over the roar of the fires.
In deep shock, I stared at the boundless horror before me.  Beside me stood Corporal Meng, his freshly-shaved face as emotionless as before.  When I turned to face him, he looked at me.  His mouth smiled, but his eyes did not.
“We use the energy to operate Huoshenshan,” he said. “We save the state considerable resources in this way.  And look,” — he waved at the gallery of the dead — “there are so many of them here.  You could almost describe it as renewable energy.”  He laughed and waved his hand in a strangely camp gesture.
I stood speechless and stared at the infernal scenes before me.  Men in black uniforms screamed like daemons at the wretches who were disposing of the corpses for them.  They stripped the dead of anything that had value — jewellery, cash, expensive clothing — and tossed these items onto an enormous pile next to the furnace.  When I asked the Corporal what would be done with the items, they said that they would be used to pay for the “healthcare expenses” incurred by the patients’ stay in Huoshenshan.
I vomited in the toilet.  When I flushed and came out of the stall, Corporal Meng stood by the door and looked at me.  His face was as blank as before, but in his eyes I thought I registered a very faint trace of contempt.  You are ten years my senior, the look said, but you are soft.
I thanked him for his service and went home.
When I arrived, I saw that I had received hundreds of updates on the encrypted device the Party uses to communicate to insiders.  The news were unimaginably grim.  The State Legal and Economic Commission had allocated funds for the construction of dozens of facilities like Huoshenshan all throughout China.
The Agent had spread not only to every single province of the motherland, but to most other nations in the world. Fortunately, we had agreements in place with other governments — they agreed to pretend that the infections were due to a coronavirus.  They were just as worried as we were that a panic might break out in their countries.  The Americans, in particular, were terrified that the S&P 500 might decline.  This, they said, would be unacceptable in an election year, so we could count on their full support.
Of course the World Health Organisation also helped us.  For a long time, the only issue with the WHO has been that we have been locked in a contest with the Americans about who bribes them more.  They released all sorts of sophisticated misinformation about having decoded the DNA of the so-called coronavirus.  All this has allowed us to stave off a global panic.
For now.
Yet the situation was worsening with astonishing speed.  I am reluctant to reveal too much on this point, as it would make it too easy for my enemies to identify me, but we quickly began to implement measures to protect our most senior leaders.  If you look at the world news, you will see that Xi Jinping, our President, disappeared for approximately one week after the outbreak, before being seen again with the leader of Cambodia.
You should know that the person who met the Cambodian leader was not President Xi.  It was a body double who had, for many years, been trained to look and sound just like our President.  President Xi is of course not careless enough to risk his own death.  He is safely ensconced in a secret bunker underneath Zhongnanhai, the headquarters of the Party in Beijing.
Nor was he the only leader who is in hiding.  In fact, I can assure you that over half of all senior Party members are currently being imitated by trained actors who are following instructions given to them via special implants.
All of this means that our government has become utterly paralysed and the functions of the state have been taken over by the military.
It became clear to me that our efforts were pointless.  Yes, the lockdowns, travel bans and targeted assassinations of rebellious journalists allowed us to hide the true situation in Wuhan; but I knew that this would not last.
Once the mass deaths begin in the rest of the world — in our estimation, this should happen within the next week or so — everyone will know the truth.  It will become clear that we cannot protect ourselves from the Agent.
Surgical masks, hand sanitiser, gloves — nothing can stop it.  Nothing except the special hazmat masks, but those cannot be produced in anything like sufficient quantities.  You, an ordinary person, will never even receive one, let alone a sufficient number to see you through the coming holocaust.
For those of you reading this, therefore, all I can suggest is that you keep your loved ones close to you.  Hug them, tell them what they mean to you.  Enjoy the time you have left with them.  It is not typical in Chinese culture to express one’s feelings in this way, but I have learnt the importance of such gestures.
I promised my wife that I would show this document to her before I posted it.
Yet I broke my word.
I hear her weep in loud, hoarse sobs in the bedroom, and the keyboard of my laptop is wet with my own tears.  Not long ago, we received results of the regular tests that are part of our “priority medical treatment”, and we learnt that my son had been infected with the Agent.
The military police that has supplied me with the special protective mask had been giving expired and ineffective masks to my son, masks that senior officials had already worn and then discarded when they ceased to protect them.   My own masks, on the other hand, had always been of the necessary quality.
I suppose they decided that my son was of lower priority than me. I suppose my son could not help them with their cover-up.
We had long ago decided that we would be different — we would be honest with him, always.  And so when he asked us, we told him the truth. We told him that he was very sick.  He asked more, and we told him he would not get better.
He continued asking, and we told him that he would die.  He is very small, but he was old enough to understand.
His terrified wails will haunt me for the rest of my miserable days in this world.
Let them come.  Let them do with me as they will. I no longer care.

CHINESE CHARACTER VERSION
OF
“CORONA-UnMasked”

暴露冠状病毒

Edited by

明亮的晨星

Image result for chinese military intelligence officer

暴露冠状病毒

中国情报官员揭露中国假“冠状病毒”危机的真实面目

*******

通过 u /武汉病毒被丢弃

为了中国人民的利益,特此授予全部或部分复制,引用或复制本条款的许可,希望这些启示将有助于将中国人民和香港市民从堕落的邪恶中解放出来他们。

明亮晨星

编辑

*******

我是中国军事情报高级官员,我知道“冠状病毒”爆发的真相。 这比媒体告诉你的要糟糕得多。我是武汉的中国公民, 在军事情报领域担任高级职位。我也是中国共产党的成员。作为接近党的最高层的高级 官员,我可以获得大量的机密信息,并且参与了许多最高机密的政府项目。 我拥有西方国家一流大学的博士学位,这就是为什么

我能够用英语写我的帐户的原因。 我掌握的信息可能会导致我的政府被推翻。这也与中国境外数十亿人息息相关, 他们现在都面临着生存的危险。 听到我的身份被揭露,

我的生命和我妻子和儿子的生命将面临极大的危险, 这不会让你感到惊讶。我要求您尊重我已经从该帐户中删除所有易于识别我的事实。 到目前为止,您将熟悉最近爆发的2019-nCoV(也称为NCP)或简称为“冠状病毒”。

您会听说它起源于中国的工业城市武汉,并且来自一种在野生动物市场上出售的动物 -最有可能是蝙蝠或穿山甲。 您会被告知这是一种类似于流感的疾病,在严重的情况下会导致肺炎,呼吸衰竭和死亡。 最后,您可能已经听说,尽管该疾病具有很高的传染性,但仅对老年人或免疫系统受损 的人才有危险。官方的致死率约为2%左右。 所有这些都是中国国家在美国深层国家及其在欧盟,俄罗斯和澳大利亚的朋友的默契支 持下炮制的一堆谎言,并由温顺的媒体在所有这些国家传播。

*******

比赛仅限于某些特定区域。在大多数方面,两国对合作更感兴趣,因此它们可以阻止其 他竞争国家获得更大的权力。他们也有共同的利益,就是将真正的权力掌握在“普通”公 民的手中。为此,他们拥有许多不同的机制来控制绝大多数媒体。尤其是美国人, 已经完善了在两个主要政党之间建立人为“分工”的艺术,这是为了掩盖双方都担任同 一大师的事实。 这些国家/地区还拥有比您想像的要先进得多的技术, 并且应谨慎地将其隐藏在公众视野之外。 这包括能够破坏和决定世界上任何选举的先进人工智能; 可以操纵和控制公民思维方式和行为的恐怖程度的生物和化学制剂; 使用完全不为公众所知的催眠方法的高度复杂的操纵技术; 和其他我现在不会讨论的事情。

******
我的观点是,伟大的国家相互竞争不如共同努力。他们的主要目标是保护世界的真
实运作免受“未启动”的公众的侵害。仅举一个例子,世界上实际上没有任何核武器。

美国和苏联及其客户国在1970年代都将它们全部报废。每个人都意识到,如果不破
坏整个世界就无法使用这些武器,因此没有必要。但是通过假装他们仍然拥有这些
大国,大国能够使非核大国保持一致。让我回到病毒。

去年,香港爆发了大规模的反政府抗议活动。中国共产党常务委员会认为这是对祖国
完整与稳定的严重威胁。美国政府和欧盟都知道中国人正在秘密地从事一种生物制剂
的研究,这种生物制剂应该使抗议者服从和服从。在不详细介绍的情况下,我从事该
项目。

我们试图开发一种可以从直升机或无人机上散落的喷雾剂,这种喷雾剂会导致智力
低下和行为改变。

当然,由于香港是世界上最开放和最国际化的城市之一,该党认为在不首先进行测
试的情况下释放该代理人是太冒险了。为此,它需要大量的人类豚鼠。为此确定了
两组。

首先,我们在新疆省搜集了大量所谓的“伊斯兰激进分子”,并将其带到我们所谓的
“训练营”。

我们已经将这些营地用于人体实验已经有几年了,但是香港的抗议活动意味着我们
加倍努力。我们将囚犯暴露于各种“阿尔法”实验剂下。由于它们无味且无形,
因此受试者不知道他们正在参加医学试验。


Image result for uighurs in china

逃离新疆:穆斯林维吾尔人谈到对中国的迫害

*******
由于难民营位于我们祖国非常偏远的地区,因此很容易抑制癌症,早老性痴呆,
自杀性抑郁症和因器官衰竭导致死亡的高发生率。

一旦最初的实验产生了一种“β”剂,它就被运到湖北省,并在湖北省武汉市以外的
一个特殊军事测试设施中进行部署。这甚至不是一个特别妥善保存的秘密:国际新
闻报道了该设施的存在。甚至它靠近野生动物市场的事实也是众所周知的事实。

到那时,我们的总统已经采用了“社会信用”制度,使我们能够确定社会中不忠,
反革命和资产阶级的成分。通过使用社会信用评分(从在线活动,电子购物行为和
公民社会举报人的报告中获得),我们选择了一些最严重的违法者。这些人包括人
权律师和活动家,基督徒,同性恋者,艺术家,知识分子,说外语的人,以及其他
不良人。

一旦收集了这些麻烦制造者并将其放置在测试设施中,我们便将它们暴露给生化剂,
该 生化剂本质上是生化的,并以类似于某些病毒的隐形气溶胶形式传播。
最初的结果令人鼓舞,因为我们看到了认知能力的明显下降以及高级心理处理设施
的减少。本质上,我们的不良生活正变得轻度弱智,这正是我们想要产生的效果,
以安抚香港的静止人口。

                              *******
Image result for hong kong riots
不幸的是,很快发现该代理也具有其他作用。发育迟缓约一周后,我们的受试者出
现了严重的焦虑和惊恐发作。最终,他们出现了类似于偏执型精神分裂症的症状。
在那时,他们的身体迅速恶化。他们出现大量内出血;他们的动脉壁溶解了;他们
从眼睛和孔口流血,组织破裂。

为了更直接地反映西方,他们开始融合。

死亡通常是由于多器官衰竭而发生的。在此之前,至少需要五天的剧烈痛苦,而止
痛药无法缓解这种痛苦。正是在这个时候,我第一次违反了我们的规约:一个对象,
一位出版了我们总统诽谤性漫画的年长女士,恳求我死死,以至于我怜悯并开枪射
击了她。我受到了谴责,但幸运的是,当我同意偿还子弹的费用时,投诉被撤销了。
我再也不发誓要表现出这种不必要的情绪。

我们认为我们的代理无法使用。对于我们的目的而言,这太具有破坏性了。
我们希望香港人民屈服于我们。我们不想消灭它。

                                *******

Image result for hong kong riots
那时,我们的美国朋友自然对我们的工作产生了兴趣,并要求我们提供样本用于他
们自己的研究和测试。他们暗示他们希望用它来解决委内瑞拉的某些困难。通常,
我们会同意,因为我们与CIA保持着友好关系,但是鉴于特工的极毒性质,
我们拒绝了。

事实证明,这是一个严重的错误。 CIA确信我们已经开发出了非常强大的功能,
并希望将其保留给我们自己。他们为我们的一位研究人员提供了大量资金。

愚蠢地,他同意向他们出售标本。我们及时发现了移交并试图阻止移交的发生。
在随后的枪战中-不要在新闻中寻找它,从未在任何地方报道过-数十人被杀。

更重要的是,特工逃脱了!
枪战发生在野生动物市场,据报道这是开始爆发的“动物对人”传播的地点。
但是,当然没有这种传播。它只是中央情报局应该接收装有特工的密封小瓶的地方。
当该小瓶被同意出售给美国人的叛徒投下时,它就破裂了。 到现在为止,我了解到
您会持怀疑态度。如果我确实是我所说的人,我为什么要在互联网上共享此信息? 

让我向您保证,我不是西方治理体系的朋友。我热爱祖国,忠于共产党。
它使我亿万同胞摆脱了肮脏和贫穷。但是,我也是一个人,我有良心。 最重要的是,
我有一个妻子和一个儿子。 一旦我们意识到特工已经逃脱并将开始扩散,
我们便迅速将整个武汉锁定。我是负责管理污染影响的人之一。 当然,我们不能
保守如此巨大的秘密,所以我们决定命令我们的官方媒体报道“冠状病毒”在武汉爆
发。 当然,实际上,没有“冠状病毒”。全部都编好了。

我的一位同事提出了一个天才的想法,即假装普通流感患者患有冠状病毒。
这使我们能够隐藏疾病的真实本质。让我解释。

目前是中国的流感季节。当我们意识到我们无法再控制Agent的传播时,我们将人
员送往所有医院,并指示所有医生将每种普通流感病例诊断为“冠状病毒”。我们想
出了一个新名称-2019-nCoV-并分发了描述虚假疾病的“情况介绍”。

该决定的结果是,成千上万只患有感冒或流感的人现在被诊断出患有神秘的冠状病
毒,尽管具有传染性,但并不经常致命。虽然这使公众感到恐惧,但它使我们能够
说出这种疾病不是那么致命。它也给了我们时间为这场灾难做准备,这场灾难肯定
是通过对武汉和湖北省其他城市实施封锁而实现的。

您没有在新闻中听到这一消息-鉴于武汉市的人口规模为1,100万,它甚至不为很多
居民所知-但几天之内,成千上万的人被感染,不久之后,他们就遭受了痛苦的死
亡我已经描述过了

一周之内,有如此多的尸体,我们不知道该如何处理它们,因此我们命令尚存的社
会信用囚犯将尸体驱赶到农村,并将其埋在万人冢中。

但是,很难将这种活动保密,而且由于尸体太多,我们甚至无法跟上。

我们种植了一个故事,说有500万居民已经“逃离”了武汉。当然,实际上,其中许多人已死于特工。 我全天候工作,以帮助掩盖这种掩饰。当我现在回想自己的行为时,

我感到非常羞耻。那时,我仍然相信自己正在为祖国而战,党的统治是正确和公正的。但在内心深处,我已经开始怀疑。 当我了解到李文亮博士发生了什么事后,我对党的信仰更加动摇了。 李文亮:警告冠状病毒爆发的医生在被病毒感染后死亡 受到警察检举的举报人成为致命暴发的最新受害者

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.