Tuesday 21 January 2020

The latest from Max Igan


I am following Max Igan right now because he is shining a lot of light on the fires in Australia and Is under attack from trolls
A Message from Max Igan - Jan 21st 2020


Plagiarization Claims:

It has come to my attention that as the third wave of attack that is apparently being launched against me claims are now being spread that I am a plagiarist who works from a script. 


The video in question that I am accused of plagiarizing is "5G The Beast System part 1" by Relevant Sage posted on October 31 2018 


It contains direct word for word quotes from my own video titled "Giving Life to Lucifer" posted on July 7 2017 


with no credit given to the original poster - namely me

These claims of plagiarism are thus very easily proven false by a simple check of the upload dates. The channels spreading these outright lies are "Truth Incorporated" and "Peekay Censored" and possibly others. These channels are also generally deleting any posts I make to inform them of the reality. Please feel free to leave them a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.