Coronavirus patient is sealed in a PLASTIC TUBE to avoid contaminating others while being transported by Chinese medics in hazmat suits
- Footage filmed in Huizhou, China, shows medics taking extreme care
- 20 medical workers in the nation have been struck down with the virus
- At least 17 have been killed and 532 have been sickened in the outbreak
- Wuhan, the source of the virus, has ordered all residents to wear masks
- Never-before-seen footage shows doctors in hazmat suits treating patients
23 January, 2020
Hazmat-clad Chinese medics have been spotted transporting a coronavirus patient inside a sealed plastic tube in a bid to avoid cross-infection.