Monday 22 February 2021

Reports from Texas and the Gulf of Mexico

I am well-used to the Left not caring about ANYONE except their ideological line and blaming the other side.

However, when I checked on the conservative social media site I would find scant interest in their fellow humans. It was all about Trump politics and religion.

I thought Christians are supposed to be compassionate.

I am fretting from half-a-world away.

Does anyone care?

Pics of Snow Covered Texas Seaside Towns on the Gulf Coast- Shocking

Galveston, TX

Kemah, TX

Aransas Pass, TX



A few pictures of empty 

shelves yesterday 2/20/21 at a 

local Kroger in League City TX









https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-02-19/gas-stations-still-dark-as-texas-emerges-from-big-freeze

Not much compassion in this reporting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.