Saturday 20 February 2021

A 10 million views landmark

 

A landmark has been reached


I am just a little over a month short of the tenth anniversary of this blog, Seemorerocks.

On checking yesterday I am now over the 10 million mark in terms of the number of views, if the meter is to be believed.

Partially to celebrate and partially just to take a much-needed break I am taking a quick 2-day spin up-country so I will not be posting anything for the next two days.

I intend to take time out to have a look at Andy Ngo's book on Antifa, "Unmasked: Inside Antifa's Radical Plan to Destroy Democracy"




I doubt I shall be able to keep away from the news entirely so I shall be, in all probability be posting onto my Telegram channel.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.