Sunday 21 February 2021

Harry Vox's emergency broadcast

Harry Vox's anti-Semitic rant

I posted this earlier today but decided to take it down after starting to watch it.

I found found the language HIGHLY OFFENSIVE, and showed an anti-Semitism, bordering on nazi rhetoric, that I rarely encounter.

His use of "Jewish"and "termites" was eerily similar to Hitler's language. He started by criticising Jewish bankers and we all know where that ended

I have however decide to leave the video up because I dislike political censorship and do not want to practise it myself.

I might have persevered had I found an argument that held water but I did not find it. What I found was a racial slur against someone who is indeed reprehensible and discussion of this company, Sensus- Xylem.

As reprehensible as this company may be, dealing with smart cities and the like, I could not find any connection with the state of Israel apart from the fact they do operate there in addition to other countries.


He criticised Alex Jones (who I do not warm to exactly) saying it is "not the Chicoms but the Jews".  There is lots of indicators of a Chinese involvement in the events of the last few days, but nothing that is demonstrably-provable (other than innuendo) about Israel being involved.

So, here is Harry Vox's video.


I was drawn to Harry after watching his item from 2014 predicting the pandemic. However, I don't think I will be following him any more.

Don't get me wrong. The Israeli influence on public life everywhere in the West is very real. This was brought alive to me by a story from Rick Wyles of TruNews. He was invited onto a radio program in Las Vegas but was alerted at the last minute by Edward Szall.

The program hosts went into an angry rant that Wyles was pushing "conspiracy theories" about Jewish influence in America. Then, in the next breath, they said they hoped he would sue because the likelihood was he would appear before a Jewish judge (sic).

Doesn't that say it all?

Vox did, however,  draw my attention to this al-Jazeera documentary which was pulled because of pressure (read, threats) by the Israelis.

CENSORED AL-JAZEERA DOCUMENTARY: The Lobby USA



Censored Al Jazeera documentary exposing the Israel lobby in the U.S. (All 4 parts, combined) The documentary was never broadcast by Al Jazeera due to pressure from some Jewish groups and individuals. It was eventually leaked to a few groups, which posted some short clips. On November 2nd the first two parts finally became available to the public. 
For more information see https://bit.ly/2PCKgF0 
For information on pro-Israel influence on U.S. Congressional candidates see https://bit.ly/2Qiq2NN 
For a full list of the Israel lobby in the U.S see https://bit.ly/2QhxskD
More information and additional documentaries on the Israel lobby can be seen at https://bit.ly/2SJgcGj

Mentioned by Harry Vox. Her Jewishness in not one of the five fast facts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.