Friday 15 January 2021

Gina Haspel at the DC Rally?

CONFIRMED - Gina Haspel, 

(CIA Director), was in the DC 

Rally Crowd - Photographed


Gina

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4673405/pg1

I was at the DC Rally on 01.06.21 and took over 1000 photographs there. I posted these photographs on Igmur on 01.07.21 and linked to my DC Rally Thread on GLP below to the Igmur photographs.

A fellow GLP member spotted her in my pics and posted in that thread that they recognized Gina Haspel. A reverse image search on Yandex confirmed it is Gina Haspel.

On 01.07.20 after only a few hours of posting my photographs on Igmur, I was asked by someone high up in USG to take down my pictures from Igmur as they could potentially hurt POTUS. They did not specifically refer to the Gina Haspel photo. I complied with the request and removed all my photos from all Igmur and Flickr.

I have been hesitant to post this information prior to today as being too sensitive, however this information has already been circulated and is now shared with you.

I will not be reposting this photograph on Igmur however, you can refer to the original GLP thread below, and see the photograph was taken from my Igmur account. 

Thank you to the poster who recognized Gina Haspel, the credit for this thread belongs to them.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.