Saturday 16 January 2021

Dealing with serious, chronic conditions and the medical Establishment

 WRESTLING WITH THE MEDICAL ESTABLISHMENT

The stories that are coming out about severe reactions to the various vaccines that are coming out have shocked me to the core.


The experiences of the woman below are far, far worse than anything I have experienced and are incurable.

Yet trying to get any acknowledgement from the Establishment is very likely to mirror my own experience (on steroids - I am very fortunate compared with these people.

On reflection, I have decided to share my own experiences with the medical Establishment in the past ten years with these two videos I put together a year ago.

Part one


Part one


This video makes it clear what these unfortunate people have been exposed to


Think, Morgellons Disease





Of course, the whole thing is just "hysteria" or "conspiracy theory".  That's what those of us that suffer from serious conditions have to put up with



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.