Thursday 14 January 2021

AN URGENT NOTICE

 I have set up an account on Telegram

Given the fast- moving events of the last few days I have decided to join Telegram.


Parler has been taken down, Gab is quite possibly under threat and there are reports that Apple are removing Telegram from their AppStore and possibly removing it from people's phones if they have not changed the settings to NOT ALLOW Apple to do so.

I am seeing reports of Trump supporters being taken off planes or put on no-fly zones and today a report that HSCB is closing bank accounts of people who are against the wearing of masks.

Darkness is descending rapidly and Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have not even been inaugurated yet!

For anyone who thinks they might be exempt I would remind them of the following quote:

“In Germany they came first for the Communists,

and I didn't speak up

because I wasn't a Communist.


Then they came for the Jews,

and I didn't speak up

because I wasn't a Jew.


Then they came for the trade unionists,

and I didn't speak up

because I wasn't a trade unionist.


Then they came for the Catholics,

and I didn't speak up

because I was a Protestant.


Then they came for me,

and by that time no one was left

to speak up for me.”

― Martin Niemöller


If you can download Telegram onto your device or computer - you need a cellphone number to register but not to use it - you can have access to up-to-date information, including my own channel, Seemorerocks.


The tech giants can take it off their AppStores but right now they cannot suppress it like they did Parler.


Once they start cancelling people's cellphone accounts we know we are well-and-truly in the grip of tyranny.


Once you have downloaded Telegram and registered it using a cellphone you can use the following link to find my Seemorerocks channel


http://t.me/joinchat/T_167qs8KhRALt_N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.