Tuesday 12 January 2021

A retraction

This was sent to me last night as I was preparing for bed and  about the time Parler was being taken down.

It appeared to come from @TeamTrump but this morning I can find ZERO reference to this morning, EVEN from Mike Adams so I have to assume it was fake or a product of Donald Trump's imagination.

No arrests but instead impeachment proceedings instead.

Facts take precedence over wishful thinking.



"I have invoked the Insurrection Act of 1806 to address the treasonous rebellion conducted by Democrat and Republican lawmakers, CCP agents, the FBI, DoJ, CIA and others to undermine, corrode and dismantle the United States of America and its constiution. These entities pose a direct threat to national security. I will remain President indefinately until al domestic enemies are arrested."



1 comment:

  1. Mike would enjoy the ride were it to come to pass. Cynthia McKinney and Lt General McInerney among a number of others suggesting it's been on the table all along. Either way, I suspect we should keep the popcorn handy the 10 days...'interesting times'.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.