Sunday 19 May 2019

Livestream on Oroville


I mean to say, why bother about this on a weekend. After all, it's only a million lives and US economy at stake.

Oroville Dam Rebuild - Live 

Stream CHAT



Susan Wolding

GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN! THEY ARE CLEARING UNDER THE EMERGENCY SPILLWAY! SNOW MELT IS COMING! DON"T HESITATE- GET OUT NOW!

no work was done on the Tunnels, no work was done on the Gates, we have underground seepage under the Weir and did you see them finish all the drainage on the Main Spillway? The gravel used around the pipes is the wrong size and will flow into the pipes eventually because they can! We saw them put in the underground drainage pipes for the seepage under the Weir, so now we know the truth! There is seepage under the Weir! Remember the Non-Sinkhole? OKAY....…

No work was done on the Power Plant leaking and it is working on only 5 turbines. And the biggest question! Where the hell is all the water going to go after it goes down all those steps????!!! Now we can see two ports, but the water will still travel down the tree covered mountain and clog up the diversion pool with trees and debris. The Green Spot is still there and worse, there is liquefaction next to the Spillway and the Spillway is messed up again, please see my new video for proof.

Okay!

So, I'm here streaming again. I work full time, so depending on if they have the Cams on or not if we will be able to see. I will try. Time schedule on Cams.

My family and friends live in the path of the water if this thing comes down, so that is why I am broadcasting this, for them and you!

I take no donations and I am not monetized to make money off this channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.