Tuesday 8 November 2016

Thoughts of Forrest Palmer

I am taking the liberty of reproducing these thoughts of Forrest Palmer. Needless to say I agree with the sentiments – or would were I a citizen of the Inner Empire.


Look elsewhere if you are sensitive about direct language!

The last American president of the United States

Image result for trump

Thought of the afternoon:



I was just listening to "Democracy Now" and heard that liberal scion Michael Moore say that if Donald Trump is elected, he would be the "last president of the United States"...Shit, if I would have known that I would have registered with a quickness awhile ago...Sign me the fuck up!!!...



I would have gone in hard also...Not just one vote...You want to see some voter fraud, I would have done early voting using about one hundred aliases...registered in about 50 counties under about 500 assumed names...I would have had a trove of disguises I would have implemented to make the ruse go over...Man, I would have been like a latter day fucking Lon Chaney in this bitch going from polling station to polling station getting this dude elected...



If I had a guarantee that this piece of shit would be the last president of this failed fucking experiment, I would have done everything in my power that is humanly possible to get his ass in office...

If you don't feel this way, then you don't know the problems the world is facing as far as its collapse, haven't come to terms with Amerikkka's guilt at the very top of all those issues and believe in the reformation of a place that passed its last chance for any possibility of this a long fucking time ago...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.