Wednesday 3 March 2021

Alex Jones goes off on a RANT against former President Donald Trump.


Alex Jones: "I WISH I NEVER WOULD HAVE FUCKING MET TRUMP!" 

Candid footage from an unreleased documentary appears to be showing far-right media personality Alex Jones going off on a RANT against former President Donald Trump.


“It’s the truth, and I’m just going to say it: that I wish I never would have f---ing met Trump. I wish it never would have happened. And it’s not the attacks I’ve been through. I’m so sick of f---ing Donald Trump, man. God, I’m f---ing sick of him. And I’m not doing this because, like, I’m kissing his f---ing ass, you know. It’s, like, I’m sick of it.”


The video is said to be shot in 2019 and starts with a text card claiming Jones "has made millions of dollars by courting Trump's base." 


The video was published by the Southern Poverty Law Center's Hatewatch initiative and its context is not clear. Infowars and Alex Jones have yet to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.