Sunday 4 October 2020

More questions about what is going on with Trump

 Is there something going on, more than meets the eye?

Is Trump on a ship?




Listening through headphones I reckon I could hear the sounds that indicate he is on a ship.

President Trump is on a Ship, look at the Ship / Boat type cabinet latch door nobs, then hit play on video, put your "Mouse" in a corner of the left top door near the door knob and watch how it floats down into the flag and pitches and yaws left and right and up and dow, then listen with headphones to hum of the huge engines in the back ground



Pictures from the presidential suite in the Walter Reed hospital.

Just for myself, I have to ask why I can't see why I can't see any signs of cupboards with those cabinet latch door nobs as here.


Such spartan surroundings compared with the photos below!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.