Tuesday 27 October 2020

A story of the persecution of Falun Gong

After watching what this brave woman has to say how can I ever take anything George Galloway says seriously again.

With his argument he may as well be saying Julian Assange deserves torture because he "broke the law"


 

The Story of My Father (V) 我的父親(第五集)


The story I am telling here is not the plot of a Hollywood movie, but it's more thrilling than a Hollywood movie...
After about one hour, the train arrived at the next stop, which was more than 50 kilometers (about 31 miles) away. I had searched from the first to the last car of the long train a couple of times, but still didn’t see any trace of my sister. Not knowing what to do, I got off the train. It was about 3:00 am in the morning; with heavy rain pouring down. Everything was so dark, and so strange. Standing in the pouring rain, my heart kept sinking and sinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.