Friday 2 October 2020

Archbishop Vigano issues a dire warning to Catholics

 The refusal to take sides on great moral issues is itself a decision. It is a silent acquiescence to evil. The Tragedy of our time is that those who still believe in honesty lack fire and conviction, while those who believe in dishonesty are full of passionate conviction.”

― Fulton J. Sheen

This troubles me greatly as I move into a position, determined by my reaction to everything that is happening in the world, whereby I regard values as being more important than anything else as everything falls apart.


I have never, in my life been a great fan of the Church, and most particularly, the Catholic church, with what I have always seen as a 'reactionary' position on, for example, abortion (and I won't even mention the pedophilia and sexual abuse!)

Going back to my younger days I didn't really have a position on abortion other than a silent acceptance of the progressive position.  Back then (in the 70's) battles raged over whether a foetus in the first trimester of pregnancy was really a human life. It could be seen as a moral choice that every individual had to make.

But there has been much slippage on the moral/ethical front as I now read that most legislation provided for abortion at 20-26 weeks (the second trimester), instead of the first trimester.  What was something to protect the lives of mothers has become something about the 'wellbeing' of mothers.  

Now, we have New Zealand and the state of New York (and, I believe,many other US states) that provide for abortion at 9 months, so that abortion of a foetus 1 day before it comes into the world is seemingly perfectly alright whereas 1 day later the snuffing out of a newly-born child's life is treated as murder.

The justification of this situation from the likes of Andrew Little in New Zealand is a statistical one - "only" one-out-of- a- hundred abortions is at 9 months. So, a murder is perfectly justified if it is "rare"?

I have really changed my view on many things in the last 9 years, all as a reaction to what I am seeing.  I have come to see that there IS something called Evil, however you want to characterise it and we are being overtaken by it.

Despite working on this every day it still remains a bit of a mystery as to how we got from there to here.  Do I have to change my view of the past and adopt new ideas? Or, do I have to respond to what is happening NOW with a new understanding.

I am trying to make sense of what is happening without sacrificing the truth or anything of myself in the moral/ethical or spiritual sense in the face of daily lies.

And I will freely admit that what one part of the Christian community (the one that does not accept either zionism on the one hand, or the entire leftist/NWO agenda.

ARCHBISHOP VIGANO: TRUMP FIGHTING PEDO-SATANISM, FREEMASONRY, DEEP STATE, DEEP CHURCH CABAL



This has to be one of the most covered-up stories, even amidst all the blanket censorship across the media, the search engines and social media.


First see the introduction to today's TruNews podcast;


I did a search with the name of the publication and the EXACT words as here but 
got no results, PERIOD


Finally after much searching I managed to find this through a conspiracy website, 
Beforeitsnews.com:


Finally after much searching I managed to find this through a conspiracy website, 
Beforeitsnews.com:

The translated interview can be read HERE

Back in June, Archbishop Vigano wrote an open letter to President Trump which is
also rather difficult to find in the search engines


Here are the salient parts of the interview, courtesy of TruNews
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.