Tuesday 18 February 2014

the Lifeboat Hour - 02/16/2014

Mike presents current events in all it starkness and makes an annoucement that he is leaving Colorado and returning to California, coming full circle with the release of a series of tapes summing up his life's work

Mike Ruppert discusses the Chalice and the Blade and much else


Here is last night's show discussing Daniel Quinn, Riane Eisler, and Terrence McKenna and how they put all our current crises onto a large canvas in a big picture.



4 comments:

  1. Yawn. Ruppert still doesn't get it.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Ruppert says:

    I'm cold. Send cash.
    I'm not getting enough attention (to re-inflate my ego). Send cash.
    I like (bad) music. Send cash.
    I spew mumbo jumbo. Pay me.
    I know shit that you don't. Send me cash.
    I'm (always) right. (always) Send cash.
    My life fkn sucks. Send fkn cash.
    I'm dying (again). Send cash (again).
    Simians are evil incarnate. Send more of your evil cash.
    We (you and I) have killed the Earth. Send me all your money.
    Shit! We're ALL going to fkn die in misery. You don't need your money anymore.
    Be here now and send me that fiat fantasy script while I can still spend it on expropriating Earth resources unto myself (ego)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey clever guy! Everyone has their weak side. What is your's. What have YOU done for humanity today?

      Delete
    2. Well, I didn't reblog Mike's latest infomercial distraction for one. I did waste an hour 'in' it Same ol same ol', poor poor Mikey routine, huff'n & a puffin' and beggin' some more - just like throughout the past 10 years. Not saying he hasn't woken folks up (to what end?), but, cum-on, that tired ol'song has worn too thin to revisit - ntm weekly if not daily

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.