Sunday 27 November 2022

A possible solution to shedding from the vaccinated?

You have probably noticed that I have taken some interest in Dr. Ana Maria Mihalcea


I find her, and her global team of people looking at the blood of patients through a microscope. What has been a revelation to me is that she has identified similar structures in the vaccinated and in the unvaccinated as well as in people with chronic fatigue  and even in rainwater - chemtrails.  

All of this underlies the danger to the unvaccinated from shedding and even unvaccinated who have had COVID have major changes to their bloodstream.

Dr. Mihalcea says she has been trying out EDTA chelation therapy and reports that it shows great potential in treating people in the face of genocidal attack. 

Watch the discussion with Dr. Michael Roth below in which they discuss the benefits of EDTA chelation.

To back up her claims Dr.Ana showed before and after shots of a patient she treated with intravenous EDTA.



There is more here:

Bombshell: Thermal Imaging and Microscopy from Dr. Felipe Reitz Show Terrifying Blood Clots in Vaccinated 

Dr. Ana Maria Mihalcea calls on All Doctors to Immediately Stop Administering the COVID Shots


Personally speaking, I was impressed and on the basis of what I have seen have decided to try this for myself and to that end have ordered some EDTA Cream to try for myself.

This takes me full circle. 25 years ago, when I was studying acupuncture I underwent DMSA chelation after having the amalgam in my teeth removed. 

Back then, there were plenty of people practising this form of medicine, including in the medical centre where I worked. 

However, all that has gone and all my contacts appear to have retired or moved on.

It is therefore doubtful at this stage, unless I can hook up with people doing microscopy work that I can have my own blood checked so I am just going to give it a go over the next few months, blind as-it-were.

There are other detox possibilities. 

We do not know of anything that removes the spike protein especially as some have reported they have been unable to detect any markers for mRNA. 

It makes sense that if you can remove these super-toxins in the form of heavy metals from various sources - vaccines or the environment (chemtrails) the body will be better able to deal with other assaults such as EM radiation.

I am a great fan of old-fashioned empirical science, relying on what we can see as well as the results.

WHERE CAN I GET PRODUCTS FROM?

There are several forms of EDTA.  

There are tablets which have the huge disadvantage of having to go through the GI tract instead of straight into the blood. 

Then, there are suppositories that allow the molecule to enter the blood stream. This form of treatment has been reported as invasive. 

The other possibility is intravenous chelation that has to be done by a trained practitioner. My understanding is that the only concern is pressure on the renal system. However, generally the doses are far too small for this to be a major concern. 


Practitioners of IV chelation should check the size of dose against the patient's renal function so if you go to a practitioner this should be checked.  

The other far gentler alternative is to use an EDTA cream whereby the chelating agent is introduced to the blood supply through the skin, generally where it is thinner - at the joints etc.

If you are interested HERE is the contact for EZDtox Cream from Somahealth, Dr. Roth's company. 

You can order from there

Alternatively, EDTA capsules made by Arizona Natural Products can be found HERE. They give some guidelines HERE

Detoximin EDTA suppositories can be ordered from HERE.

Based on what I already know and what I have heard this offers the best potential for everybody. I will know in a few months time, 

At least this opens up a line of inquiry for those of us who are awake and want to protect our health in the face of this assault.

DETOXAMIN EDTA SUPPOSIRIES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.