Monday 21 November 2022

A cover-up of Vaccine-related injury data is now in full progress.

 The Vaccine Adverse Event Recording System (VAERS) has been a well-spring of information about the ugly reality of COVID-19 "Vaccines."  This past week, the data in VAERS was "purged" of European information, at the request of "European Regulators." 

The deliberate removal of European information caused the following data changes:

The "Cancer Signal," was halved

The "Myocarditis, Dose 3 Response Signal" was lost, AND;

994 "Spontaneous Abortions/Still-Births" were dropped.

A cover-up of Vaccine-related injury data is now in full progress.

The report below, by Jessica Rose, provides the details . . .


The foreign data set was gutted this week in VAERS and the cancer signal was halved, the myocarditis dose 3 response signal was lost and 994 spontaneous abortions/still births were dropped

For starters...

Nov 20
 

As most of you know, me and a bunch of other people are monitoring VAERS data very closely week-by-week. This week (11.18.22), the first thing I noticed was that the Foreign data set was less than a fraction of the size it was last week (11.11.22): down from 283.51 MB to 96.81 MB. There is a disclaimer under the VAERS data that states the following, so this is not mistake.

 
Figure 1: https://vaers.hhs.gov/data/datasets.html.

I decided to process the data as I always do on Fridays.

The first thing I do when I analyze the VAERS data (after downloading) is compile the Domestic data set. Then I compile the Foreign data set. The I merge them along with the 2021 COVID-19 data. Then I count the numbers of VAERS IDs in both and do some basic descriptive statistics - like how many males versus females, age demographics, dose data and more. Then I start my grouped queries like death counts and severe adverse event counts, etc..

In the case of myocarditis, I always run the code over the Domestic, the Foreign and the combined data sets independently.

The first thing I noticed is that the myocarditis dose 3 response signal is gone. There is a 49% decrease in the number of myocarditis reports.

Figure 3: Myocarditis reports in VAERS Foreign data as of 10.14..22 (right) and as of 11.18.22.

The second thing I noticed was that 944 spontaneous abortions are missing.

Figure 2: Spontaneous abortion, miscarriage, still birth and vaginal hemorrhages reports in VAERS as of 11.11.22 (left) and as of 11.18.22 (right).

The third thing I noticed was that the cancer reports, although they maintain a similar age distribution as the previous weeks, as shown in Figure 4, there is a 46% decrease in reports.

Figure 4: Cancer reports in VAERS as of 11.11.22 (left) and as of 11.18.22 (right).

There’s so much more to cover, but I will update as time goes on.

See OpenVAERS for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.