Saturday 21 September 2013

A milestone

500,00o view – a milestone
Seemorerocks

The real live Seemorerocks



Today I have passed a personal milestone – we have passed 500,000 views of this blog since its inception on 1 April, 2011.

So much has changed in that time, and although many of the predictions made during that time proved not to be accurate, the predictions about the general direction have proved to be eerily on-track. Indeed, it would have been hard to imagine, back at the beginning of 2011 that things could be worse than what they are now.

I am more motivated than ever to bring the news that matters to those who are willing to listen – to those with “little dust in their eyes'

I would like to extend my gratitude to those of you who are willing to listen to what is, let's face it, a pretty unpalatable message.

I am adding additional pages to the website so that important base information is easier to find. I hope that will be an improvement to what I am already doing.


Have a pleasant weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.