Tuesday 9 April 2024

Psychopathy in medicine

I have written an article setting out. the latest shenanigans from my local medical centre and how they continue to block me from being heard with my well-set-out complaints.

Everything I have said or thought about the medical practice and how they have left all clinical medicine behind for medicine-by algorithm have been confirmed since having the chance to read my patient notes and from an encounter with REAL clinical medicine at the Hutt Hospital in the weekend have been confirmed.

Listening to M. Scott Peck and his description of Evil 

People who are evil attack others instead of facing their own failures” 

has given me true insight into what I have endured.

For some bizarre reason this discussion with the meek psychiatrist was age-restricted by You Tube



Read the article HERE

All my articles are now at https://seemorerocks.substack.com/

I suggest you bookmark it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.