Monday 22 May 2023

What happened to Dr Buttar?

 

As is usual in putting these articles together I have had formatting difficulties.

"We are at war"
---Dr. Lee Merritt

I have been spending the last 24 hours trying to process the shocking and sudden death of Dr. Rashid Buttar (1966-2023).

Dr.Buttar was one of my  earliest sources of information dating back to 2020.

The last time he was truly embedded in my consciousness was when he made a warning last year about Marburgs in the shots.


Then he seemed to drop out of view although he did regular videos on his Telegram channel.

I have managed to discover some of this material and to find other videos left mostly as comments on social media.

One of the most significant interviews he did was just 2-3 days before he died was with Laura-Lynn Tyler Thompson.

Dr. Rashid and the Coronavirus Agenda

https://rumble.com/v2ocmig-dr.-rashid-buttar-and-the-coronavirus-agenda.html

In the interview he said the following:

“I went through a very difficult personal health challenge a few months ago, I was in the ICU. I had been poisoned with this 200 times the amount of what’s in the vaccinations. And I’ve said publicly, you know, you’d have to shoot me in the head with lead, i.e. bullet because I’m never going to take the vaccine. So I was actually intentionally poisoned. And part of it was, I believe,  right after that CNN interview"

Then the second source was a webathon he did in March with Sayer-ji, Ty Bollinger and others. I found it difficult to share this webathon and got all sorts of error messages, but if the following does not work you can follow the link

In the interview Dr. Rashid describes in some detail what happened to him.
I have transcribed that part of the interview and slightly edit it to make it more readable.

I was actually in an ICU only a month and a half ago for six days, I actually started having this strange phenomena.

I was on stage with the General Flynn and the Reawaken America tour in September in Washington State. I was I was kind of getting short of breath and I thought it was because of the wildfires there. I wasn't even able to properly give my presentation so I showed more videos.

But after that, I started developing this worsening shortness of breath. I couldn't understand what was going on. And then my legs, my feet and my ankles, my legs started swelling.

Within seven, eight days, the swelling disappeared. I actually hadn't started anything. I was talking to a friend of mine about maybe I should start a diuretic. I didn't know what was going on. But it disappeared after about seven days and about nine to 10 days later.  I hit my normal workout schedule - everything. But eight or nine days later is swelling started again. And this time, it lasted for about a week and a half. And now I'm thinking maybe I start working out too soon.
I don't know what the hell's going on.

But it was actually getting above my knees. And then it disappeared again. My sons came to visit they were trying to figure out what was going on. And you know, right up till Thanksgiving Day, everything was fine. But on Thanksgiving Day, the swelling started again. I had a hard time putting my boots on.

From that point till January 18. I went from my baseline eight of 210 pounds on Thanksgiving Day to 260 pounds on January 18.
The fluid on me was so significant. I've got pictures, everything from above my knees, my thighs, my pelvis scrotal distortion up into the paraspinal muscles into my abdomen.

I had to stand up to breathe.

I couldn't sleep at night. It was the worst thing,  I thought it was dying.
 
I literally did even if I hadn't had this experience on December 12 - basically an encounter with the Creator where he was actually recorded. And if you guys want to see the video, you can watch it but I was told I begged the Creator for me to stay with him it was that beautiful of an experience. And he said "no, you wish it was going to be that lucky you got too much work to do. You're going back" .

And on January 18. I was admitted to the hospital at 260 pounds with no medications or steroids or anything.

They started to diurese me and one of my friends, an orthopedic surgeon set it all up with an ER that's an urgent care center and had a small little private hospital next to it.  I got there.

The doctor there said "Look, do you tell me what you want me to do? And I'll do" it. I started on lasic (?) and and then Bumax, alternating - in the first six hours from midnight till sorry from about 1230 at night till seven in the morning. They diadiuresed 12 and a half pounds of fluid off me.

And I was breathing so much better.

And then as the nurse was about to hang something else my right eye started fluttering and my significant other,Dr. Ashton, was with me. She looked at me and I pointed out to the nurse and then I kind of leaned back to close my head to see if I could reset it and I apparently passed out at that point. 

I remember at one point, she was like panicking and I'm saying why are you so animated? Just calm down. But she said that I wasn't saying that at all. They were paramedics there. They were doing the sternal rub on me and I'm telling them "what are you doing the sternal rub on me yet supposed to be when a person is nonreactive or non responsive? I'm responsive. I'm talking to you guys". Nothing.

Apparently I had a a mid thalamic stroke, which was confirmed by MRI. And I had diplopia (double vision - ed) for maybe 24 hours but I had full 100% resolution, which in the normal world is called a transient ischemic attack a TIA. But they confirmed that I actually had a full blown stroke in a mid atlantic stroke by MRI (? - I presume this relates to the thalamic stroke - ed), which is the definitive component.
And they continued to put me in the ICU. I had to you know, argue with them for about 24 hours before they continued the diuresis. But when they discharged me from the hospital six days later, I was 198 pounds.

So I went from 260 to 198. 

I continued to lose weight for another week and a half I weighed 183 pounds. 

Now I'm trying to figure out what the hell happened.

I never had the shot. But I have a picture that was denied by the hospital.

My D dimer levels ( a major indicator of micro-clotting - ed) were 16 and a half times with normal was my troponin-T, (which is not used for myocardial infarction, that's they use troponin for)  that but the troponin T was 342 - normal levels are 21 or 22.

And those are pictures of myocarditis and pericarditis.

And here's here's the real clincher throughout this whole time. When when I start getting pain, if I lean forward, I'd have full resolution within 15 seconds of pain, which is a characteristic of pericarditis or myocarditis, it is not (inaudible).

So, you know, they're trying to figure out what the stroke happened I'm like, my freaking D-dimer levels are high, which indicates coagulopathy.

These are all findings that are consistent with the COVID vaccination or what they've been attributing to COVID, rather to the vaccination.
It's all  being ignored by mainstream, just like they ignored the remdesivir and some of these other components that were actually causing the people to have a problem.

So it's not just the vaccine, it's actually for people that are experiencing secondary inoculation from people that have been vaccinated.

So as Ty said, vaccination injury is one (thing).

But it's that it's that exposure to other people, and from what I understand from my military contacts, and from some of the conversations that I've had, the the goal was to get half the population inoculated -  at least half.

And then the secondary goal was that THAT population would, through exposure to others, create a secondary inoculation.

And I think that's what happened with me.

And that's what's happened with a lot of people.

I had a webinar three weeks ago.  We were going to talk about the cardiac protocol that I use. (Dr. Thomas Levy from Florida who's a cardiologist, he helped me with that).

And I just in doing this webinar, I happened to ask, " Is there anybody on this webinar, just having similar problems?"

I had, like almost 20 people, I think, was 17 people that raised their hands and came on and said they were having the same type of components.

And they all had a history of either cardiac disease, you know, but nothing, nothing severe.

But it was targeting people with compromised immune function - in other words it was cancer patients, diabetics, people with cardiovascular disease. or people that were obese.

I think that's where the target was.

It was not just vaccinated, it's also those of us that have been exposed to secondary inoculation.

In the above interview he said: "I was actually intentionally poisoned. And part of it was, I believe, right after that CNN interview"

So, I decided to have a look at the hit piece on Dr. Rashid.

'I think you’re crazy’: CNN reporter confronts doctor spreading Covid-19 lies

 

To say that it misfired would be a gross understatement. As of now this video has had 1,379,309 views - perhaps a million more that what CNN would get for their propaganda. If you have a look down the 31,132 comments just about all the comments are in favour of Rashid Buttar. Here are just a few examples: 

This doctor is sounding more and more sane as time goes on. {541 views)

Love that a reporter can tell you that your crazy yet they are the ones really lying what a disgusted world we live In

Glad to see everyone here is on the doctors side

And now, just about everything he said, that they "debunked" is turning out to be true.

Absolutely amazing the propaganda the media is so bent of putting out there! No wonder I stopped watching MSM after COVID began. Bravo Dr. Buttar, there are many of us in the medical community who know you’re not crazy for bringing the information to light over the last 2+years!! God Bless you sir!!

The comments typically had hundreds of likes.

The one comment that was negative had NO likes. That's what you get from propagandising and lying to the public. People are starting to wake up.

***
I have had a lot of time to surf and find a lot more material, mostly from my bed. 

For me Dr.Buttar had sort of dropped out of my consciousness although I was aware that he had been doing livestreams on his Telegram channel (I am not one for watching livestreams), so it was only this morning that I discovered that he has a channel on ClikView where he has been posting videos. 

You can find his channel HERE.

For example, here was a discussion from 4 days ago, with Dr. Lee Merritt.


The last one was 4 days ago and he was busy preparing for the upcoming 5th Annual Advanced Medicine Conference (AMC). 

You can see for yourself how ill Dr.Rashid was at the end of January when he posted this video.

Massive Cardiac Injury Due to Shedding/Jab - Dr Rashid A Buttar

What stands out for me is his selflessness. While he was recovering from a near-death experience his thoughts were for others and the movement for Medical Freedom. 

 **** 

This morning I found the following notice from his channel.

With deepest regret, we are announcing the cancellation of the Advanced Medicine Conference which was scheduled for this Saturday, May 27th thru Monday, May 29th in St. Louis, MO.

We understand and have a deep desire to honor Dr. Buttar's legacy, and he would likely want the conference to continue without him, however the family and staff has not yet had time to grieve, prepare funeral arrangements, arrange burial etc. So we feel there is just not adequate time or resources available to do justice to his legacy at this time.   

We apologize to those of you who have made plans to attend in person or virtually.  If you have purchased admission to the conference, it will be refunded to you in the next 24-48 hours.

We appreciate your patience and understanding with this unfortunate situation.

Prior to that they put out the following:

"To those that have contacted us regarding further information - Thank you for your patience during this difficult time.  

"The family and staff is processing a lot at this point due to the sudden nature of Dr. Buttar's death. Everyone has a lot of questions, which is understandable. We do not have answers at this time. But as the family works through their grief, and this situation more information will become available.  

Please keep the Buttar family and staff in your thoughts and prayers."

*** 

So, right now there are more questions than answers but I think folk deserve as much as we can get and make up our own minds. 

Dr. Buttar was a hero of mine.  

Not only was he able to talk to people in terms everyone could understand but he was a medical insider, He knew medicine better than many of its practitioners but was free of some of the conditioning of those working inside the industry. 

He could therefore see what a lot of others could not. 

The passing of Dr. Rashid Buttar is a devastating loss to all of us that stand on the side of Truth but perhaps his death which raises so many questions will help to wake up yet more people. 

And despite the desperate attempts of the other side to silence us they will fail and the message of Truth and Hope can get out to those who are still capable of listening. 

I will leave you with this tweet from one of the "Dirty Dozen of Disinformation". 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.