Tuesday 2 June 2020

The latest from Nature Bats Last

There is nothing I would like more than to put this all behind me but the following was brought to my attention. 

I regard the following as shocking and pretty toxic stuff. It all goes to show how things have deteriorated and confirms my own conclusions that the movement around Guy McPherson has moved beyond abrupt climate change and is fully endorsing the "anti-fascist" fascists.

This is her latest from "Nature Bats Last".

All I can do I thank my lucky stars I am out of this toxic cult.

Pauline Panageotou- 
Schneider: “Now go kick 
some fascist ass”
Seemorerocks: Nature Bats Last



Here is what she said in full:


I am setting preapproval for several people in the group. 
You will notice that your posts will not post right away, but will need pre-approval by an admin. 
Some of you, not everyone. 
I am trying to keep this group alive and some here are working overtime to kill it. 
I’m unimpressed by those efforts, so I am making changes. 
Rather than boot people for their ignorance, I prefer to give them a chance to self educate. 
And booting will happen as did yesterday, if someone is incapable of 


  • thinking, 
  • reasoning,
  • listening,
  • not screaming, 
  • not playing the victim, 
Not understanding the group is precious, and must be protected from fascist book policing. 
Guy, Kevin, Daryl, Ellie and I have admined the group with a light hand so far, trusting in adults to be personally responsible, mature and able to engage in discourse without being censored. 
Several recent posts and threads have proven we need to pay closer attention. Posts have been tagged as false or partly false by the fascist book police, and threatened the group with removal. 
Go to the MeWe NBL group if you have some really radical (dangerously false, or politically threatening to our gvt) links to share. 
Note: Pics of guillotines are always welcome here. 
The admins in this group will not tolerate actual fake news from sites created to disinform or divide us. 
That has always been a rule. 
No flatEarth crap, or anything that reeks flatEarthy-like, 5G or Glyphosate caused Covid-19 kind of flatEarth. 
Please be careful what you post about Covid-19, vaccines, or anything that sounds like horseshit. It probably is horseshit.
Thank you everyone! 
Now go kick some fascist ass.


Here is some background. Until I was thrown out of their tribe all I wanted was to mind my own business and comment on things with as much honesty as I can muster.




http://robinwestenra.blogspot.com/2019/08/blocked-for-flat-earth-theories-and.html




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.